Chapter 7

PufferPelt dropped a mouse in the Fresh kill pile, and trotted over to GrassPelt, who was helping HollyStalk take down the den cover. " Why are we taking it down, shouldn't we leave it up for when we come back? " PufferPelt asked. " It's so we don't leave a track, incase some cats follow us, I imagine no one will, but it's just a safety procedure " GrassPelt explained. " Are we all almost ready to go? I have a route planned out for us " PickleStem called. " Just about! Just finishing ripping this down! " GrassPelt called, and he bit down on the den cover, and pulled it apart, before chucking it. " Ok, now we are ready " GrassPelt meowed, and once again, the patrol was off. " up here, you will have to climb a bit " PickleStem meowed, and jumped up to the twoleg wall. , and pulled her way up. PufferPelt jumped up after, followed up ScorpionHeart, and then the rest of the patrol. As PickleStem lead them across the wall, PufferPelt felt uncomfortable walking on the sharp wood of the wall. PufferPelt turned and saw ScorpionHeart and DoveWing chatting. PufferPelt sighed, missing Downstairs. A loud gasp was heard from behind him, and PufferPelt jumped " WALLABYPETAL! " DoveWing meowed loudly, and jumped into the Twoleg field, the patrol followed after her. PufferPelt shook his head, his eyes Wide, WallabyPetal was alive, but, something was wrong. " Where's your legs?! Did these KittyPets hurt you?! " DoveWing meowed, looking her up and down, walking around her. " I'm fine, great actually. It's a long story, but these KittyPets helped me, and so did the TwoLegs! " WallabyPetal explained, and smiled brightly " Anyways, what are you all doing out here? " WallabyPetal asked. " We are the patrol to find the next Star! " DoveWind smiled, bouncing lightly on her paws. " Your gonna join us....Correct? " PufferPelt stepped up and asked. " Yes! Oh I should introduce you all to everyone! " WallabyPetal purred, and ran into the twolegs den. PufferPelt glanced at the cats, who Murmured in confusion. WallabyPetal ran back out, three cats followed her. " Guys, there are some of the cats I have talked about! " WallabyPetal introduced the cats. " Wow! New friends! Lots and many! " A Grey she meowed, and ran around, having another silver contraption where her back legs should be. PufferPelt chuckled, before stepping away, he felt his paws tingle, and he walked towards the large tree at the corner, and sat " Earth? What is it....? " PufferPelt asked. " Sorry to interrupt you, but you seem to be far enough from clan territory for me to speak fully with you! Oh RiverClan is thriving. IceWing had her kits a few days after you left, Two shes and a Tom. CypressKit and WaveKit are the shes, and BreezeKit is the Tom. Oh they are truly adorable " Earth cooed. " That's great! Can you tell BeetleWhisker to tell them I congratulate them? " PufferPelt meowed. " Of course! And more news, DawnFlower is expecting more kits with BeetleWhisker!  " Earth purred. " Wow, lots of kits, LakeShines are gonna be Five moons soon right? I don't think I'll be back in time to be one of there mentors....But I'm really happy, Send my love to RiverClan please! Maybe some good fish? " PufferPelt giggled. " PUFFERPELT OVER HERE! WERE GONNA LEAVE SOON! " ScorpionHeart called " In a minuet! " PufferPelt responded. " You get a move on, and I'll send a nice big trout to BeetleWhiskers Hunting patrol, now go, I believe In you " Earth hummed, and PufferPelt stood up " I'm coming! " PufferPelt called, and bounded towards the cats.