Chapter 24

WallabyPetal sat outside the cave, watching as goose ran around in circles " Come on Wallaby! Goose wants to play chase! " Goose meowed, as Xe ran up to WallabyPetal. " Goose, if you want to join ThunderClan, you have to learn to start acting like a warrior. We don't sit in camp and play like kits. You should start to Grow up " WallabyPetal mumbled, and stalked of into the woods, leaving Goose by herself. WallabyPetal rested on her paws, looking out into the forest. " Well WallabyPetal, You didn't need to snap at Goose like that, last I checked You and HollyStalk would Play MossBall in the middle of camp when you where apprentices " IvyPool chuckled, and sat next to her. " That was different, we didn't know better " WallabyPetal mumbled. IvyPool dropped her tail " Ok, I'm done nice talking. WallabyPetal you've been acting like a Fox. Now what in The Stars name is wrong " IvyPool hissing slightly. " It's the Stars that got me upset! They lied to me! " WallabyPetal hissed, standing up. " Your not the only person they have ever lied to! What about PickleStem, ScorpionHeart? PufferPelt! There all upset! " IvyPool hissed, standing up " They Lied to Midnight to! Your not the only cat they've lied to! " IvyPool kept going, until WallabyPetal slammed her front paw down " Midnights a badger! Why should I care? " WallabyPetal snapped, before stepping back. " Midnight is the nicest animal I've met....she has been waiting to welcome you all in...maybe it's best StarClan took your gifts... " IvyPool mumbled, and Stalked off. " Ah, IvyPool, always a bit touchy, but she's right, your not the only one who's suffered "  Midnight spoke, appearing from behind her " You all are leaving tomorrow? Correct? " Midnight asked, grooming her massive paw. " Yes, we are " WallabyPetal mumbled. " Come along, I've got something to show ya " Midnight said, walking through the woods. WallabyPetal followed, and Stopped when Midnight Stopped. " There, see it? " Midnight pointed to a larger, Brown vole looking animal " That, is a Wallaby, your name sake " Midnight chuckled, sitting down, and making a odd noise, as the Wallaby turned to face her, and came over " WallabyPetal, This is Bloom, A wallaby " Midnight introduced her, and both started at each other " We kinda...Look alike? "  WallabyPetal mewed, and looked at it. Midnight spoke to the Wallaby in the odd noises again, and the Wallaby responded " She has just lost her son, to a water current " Midnight spoke, and WallabyPetal dropped her head " Oh my..." She mewed. " I didn't only introduce you to her for you to meet your name sake, to also show you anyone, cat, rat, fox, Wallaby, can loose something, can be lied to " Midnight spoke, and dipped her head to Bloom, who nodded, and ran back into the woods. " I...see " WallabyPetal mumbled, and turned towards the cave " I have to do something " WallabyPetal meowed, and ran out of the woods, and down the hill, Goose and IvyPool where practicing battle moves. " Goose! Goose I'm sorry...I've just been upset lately, and I shouldn't of been mad at you when you did nothing... " WallabyPetal mewed, and Goose looked at her, Xer head tilted. " Goose Understands, Does Wallaby Wanna join our game? " Goode asked, and WallabyPetal smiled, and nodded " Yeah, but just know you all are gonna lose! " WallabyPetal teased, as the three all play fought, laughing loudly.