Chapter 22

ScorpionHeart sat next to DawnRise, the sun was setting outside, And ScorpionHeart felt to weak to move. " Do you want me to hunt you something...? " DawnRise asked softly. " I'm ok....I can't believe the last Star gifted thing I did was Kick a fox, it wasn't used for anything helpful, like moving rocks, or maybe a tree...I'm unless now...I'm normal " ScorpionHeart sigh, and laid down. " Well, I've always been normal, and I'm just fine- this isn't helping. I mean- ScorpionHeart you can still be a helpful warrior even with no Star gift....and you will Still be my brother, no matter what " DawnRise meowed. " Now come on, let's find a place to rest ". ScorpionHeart looked up at his sister, and nodded, standing up, and both walked back inside the cave, laying back down in the sleeping cave, DoveWing was still in the same spot. " Go lay with here " DawnRise mumbled, and nudged him slightly. ScorpionHeart nodded, and walked over to her, laying next to her " Are you ok...? " ScorpionHeart meowed, and put his head next to hers. " I-I'm sorry....I didn't wanna take your stars....IvyPool said Midnight spoke with StarClan...they said that the stars did there job, and StarClan didn't need them anymore...just me " DoveWing mewed, and moved her head on-top of ScorpionHearts head. " I'm not upset, no one knew....StarClan lies.. " ScorpionHeart sighed, and gently lapped at DoveWing neck, trying to comfort her. DoveWing suddenly covered her ears, and ducked under, ScorpionHeart flinched back " Are you ok? " ScorpionHeart gasped. " It's her hearing....it happened to me at first, DoveWing, just breath, calm yourself " WallabyPetal meowed, poking her head up from her sleep, and lowered it again. " See? Calm down, Breath deeply " ScorpionHeart meowed, and lapped at her ears. DoveWing gasped for air, before finally catching her breath, and taking long, slow breaths. " There we go...see? Your ok " ScorpionHeart cooed, and wrapped her tail around DoveWing. " Thank you ScorpionHeart.....I'm sorry you have to worry about me " DoveWing mewed. " I don't care, I would do it forever "