Chapter 28

PufferPelt kneaded the Moss under his paws, GrassPelt at his side. " GrassPelt, can I ask you something? " PufferPelt meowed. " Of course Dude, what's up " GrassPelt purred. " Has....Earth spoke with you in a while? " PufferPelt meowed, and GrassPelt stopped. " Yes, A lot, actually. They have been so worried about you, they have been able to send you a sign or something like that, but still worries for you " GrassPelt spoke, returning to kneading the moss, before stopping again " Did you get a sign, PufferPelt " GrassPelt asked, staring at him. " Maybe....? " PufferPelt mumbled, his fur hit from embarrassment. " PufferPelt " GrassPelt spoke, his voice slightly harsh. " Ok kinda? I tripped over this rock shaped like a Star, and when I poked it thinking it was a cool rock, it's crumbled and I realized it was a Sign! " PufferPelt blurted out, and GrassPelt sighed, dropping his tail " PufferPelt we have to know about stuff like this " GrassPelt sighed, and kneaded the moss " In sorry GrassPelt, I-I really am...I've been so worried and upset after I lost my Star...I just wasn't thinking straight " PufferPelt sighed. " It's ok...I'm not Upset, I could never be upset at my little apprentice " GrassPelt sighed, and rubbed his head with his paw. " Now let's go hunt, I'm told that there's a stream near by and somethings Gonna give us a Perch " GrassPelt teased, and led PufferPelt to a small stream, And behold, a perch was swimming in its current " Can I try and catch it? " PufferPelt offered. " Sure! Go ahead " GrassPelt purred. PufferPelt crouched down, waiting for the right moment, and pulled the fish out of the water, and slashed it. PufferPelt purred, and looked down at the fish, freezing in his tracks. The fish was replaced with a Grey Tom, his brother. PufferPelt gasped, stepping away from it. " PerchPaw, PerchPaw!" PufferPelt meowed, before closing his eyes. " PufferPelt! Calm down! Are you ok? It's just a fish " GrassPelt meowed, and PufferPelt looked back at his White paws " I need to go lay down... " PufferPelt mumbled, looking back at the fish, it was Still PerchPaw, his eyes where blackened out, his body twitched, and PufferPelt ran back to camp, curling up in the moss " Just leave me alone StarClan, please "