Chapter 27

PickleStem ate her bundle of traveling herbs, even she flinched at there bitter taste. " We're just going to have to trust our paws to find our way home now " GrassPelt meowed. " Yeah, hopefully we can Remember some of the way " PufferPelt meowed, swallowing the rest of his herbs. " Well, can't DoveWing just, see a way back? " HollyStalk meowed, lapping at her pelt roughly. " Yeah, that's true, DoveWing! What's the closest path to a resting place " PickleStem meowed, and DoveWing jumped slightly. " Oh, Give me a minuet " DoveWing mumbled, and blinked her eyes a few times. " I don't know why we don't just trust our paws and we trust a ThunderClan cat who can see far away " BreezePelt mumbled, before being shot down By WallabyPetals glare. " I got a path! " DoveWing mewed, and went to lead the patrol. " Arnt you all forgetting something? " Midnight called, as IvyPool ran up to the patrol. " IvyPool is coming with us....I thought she was staying with you " PrimrosePeak meowed. " Of course! Oh I can't wait to see mom and dad again! " IvyPool purred. " Well, Midnight, Deer, I suppose this is Farewell....Thank you " PickleStem meowed, and placed her nose on Midnights. " We will not forget you, tell your parent we say hello, farewell, May Earth guide your paws to safety " Midnight meowed, and IvyPool ran up to them again " I'll miss you so much " She mumbled. " Oh, we will too, but be brave IvyPool, destiny is something not to fear " Midnight cooed, and dipped her head farewell. DoveWing smiled, and Began go lead the patrol. PickleStem walked by BellaLeaf " It will be good to be back in the medicine den, I feel bad for CherryTail, but I'm sure she has been a great Medicine cat stand in " PickleStem purred. " Yeah, I can't wait to see RileyPool and HarryBrook again " BellaLeaf purred. " HarryBrook? Why him- you like him don't you! " PickleStem meowed, and shoved her gently. " How can't I! He has such charm, and he's so polite, I think he feels the same to me as well " BellaLeaf purred. " Well, only thing I will ask of you, my dear friend, please don't have kits yet, There's eight in the Nursery currently, I don't think the clan could handle any more " PickleStem chuckled, and BellaLeaf tilted her head " Eight? I thought it was Just GravelKit, TwigKit, VioletKit, and StemKit? " BellaLeaf meowed. " PebbleShine came to me, CurlyTail and SandyNose had kits- yeah, during the whole ParsleySeed issue, don't worry, MintFur and SandyNose will get my thoughts on this " PickleStem hissed quietly, before sighing " Anyways, They have FinKit, FringeKit, NectarKit, and PaleKit, I can't wait to see them as well " PickleStem purred. " Oh, those are adorable names! I hope I get to mentor one! " BellaLeaf purred, as the patrol stopped " We're here! " DoveWing called " That was fast, I guess talking does help walking go faster " PickleStem meowed, and walked down into the clearing, ready to help get the den ready.