Chapter 25

DoveWing lapped at her paw, and dragged it behind her ear, flinching slightly. " Ok, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna see ThunderClan " DoveWing mumbled, and sat down, and blinked her eyes a few times, and flicked her ears. She closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them, and her vision zoomed through the woods, past the fields they camped in, past the KittyPet houses, and was looking from the island. " No, I want ThunderClan.... "DoveWing mumbled, and moved slowly from the island, and landed in another camp " How was hunting WhiteTail? " It was CrowStar talking. " the rabbits are practically running into our paws, it's To bad three of them where Blackened " WhiteTail mumbled. " Blackened...? " DoveWing mumbled. " Well, Bring the  best one  to the nursery, and the rest on the pile, hopefully we will have enough for the clan " CrowStar sighed, and perked his ears up to another patrol returning " You can't see through the water! And it's getting into the lake! " A black she called " Thank you NightCloud, maybe it's best we make that deal with RiverClan... " CrowStar sighed. " WindClan doesn't need help from those Otters! " RobinWing hissed. " This deal does not make WindClan weak, and it's simple, RiverClan fetches Water, we give them a peice of prey.  ShadowClan has made this deal with them, and they are still fine " CrowStar spoke. " Whatever " RobinWing mumbled, and walked away. DoveWing blinked, and she was Finally in ThunderClan camp. SquirrelFlight and ShrewLeap sat together, sharing a Kestrel. " ThunderClan! " FireStar had called from the Tall ledge, and the clan turned to face him. " I have made the choice, Kits and Queens will be First priority in prey, Then apprentices, Warriors, Deputy, Elders, then leader. " FireStar announced " But the warrior code says kits and Elders should be first for prey! " HazelTail called. " I know, but I have spoken with MouseFur and LongTail, and they say it's for the best the Apprentices and warriors eat before them " FireStar meowed. " But what about you! You need to be strong to lead our clan! " GreyStripe called. " I will be ok,  my clan will always come first before me " FireStar spoke, and dismissed  the clan with a flick of his tail. DoveWing blinked her eyes, and was back outside the cave. DoveWing frantically stood up, looking around, BellaLeaf and PrimrosePeak shared a Vole. DoveWing ran, trying to find the others " We need to go home now!! " DoveWing called, and IvyPool stoped her " Calm down, hey, what's wrong " IvyPool asked. " The clans are going to die "