Chapter 13

WallabyPetal and goose shared a Shrew. " Do you think Goose will get a warrior name? " Goose asked, looking up from the Shrew. " If you want one, I bet you would have a cool name, maybe like, HailStorm! Or FeatherNose! " WallabyPetal purred. " Goose wants to keep Goose! But also wants warrior name! Like....GooseHonk!! Or GooseSlide after her Special move! " Goose meowed. " Ha! GooseSlide, I like that Goose " WallabyPetal purred, and looked over at HollyStalk and BreezePelt, both in deep conversation. " Goose....I have to talk to someone...If  I'm not back by Night fall, come look for me " WallabyPetal mewoed. " Should Goose come? The cat asked. " No, just do what I asked, ok? " WallabyPetal said, and Goose nodded. " Be safe Wallaby! " Goose called after her, and WallabyPetal walked up to HollyStalk " We need to talk " WallabyPetal mumbled, and BreezePelt and HollyStalk stopped talking, and HollyStalk followed her. " Don't you know not to interrupt conversations? " HollyStalk snapped. " Why did you do it, why would you do this " WallabyPetal ignored her question, and walked forward, not meeting her sisters gaze. " I did what felt right, and I should Finish what I started... " HollyStalk snarled, before lifting a paw up to slash, WallabyPetal countered by spinning her Wheelchair into her, causing HollyStalk to go Flying. WallabyPetal stalked up to her, and held her down with a paw " Now, Tell me, Why. I never have done anything to hurt you! " WallabyPetal asked, her tail swaying behind her. " Because I'm jealous! Ok? You and PygmyLeap always had it so much better! You both got special gifts, and now your in, Whatever that is, and stronger than ever! I was Born Blind, and had to work twice as hard as your ever did! " HollyStalk snarled. WallabyPetal backed up, and HollyStalk got to her paws, Panting " All I wanted to be was Special! But you stole the sun! You took everything! " HollyStalk snarled. " HollyStalk.....I..." WallabyPetal mewed, and stepped closer " And don't get me started on this Name FireStar gave me! HollyStalk? I sound like I do nothing but walk in the the Shadows! WallabyPetal I didn't knock you out of the tree, I just wanted to show the clan I could hunt in trees as well! The Clan just pity's me! So I have to prove I'm strong " HollyStalk hissed, and turned to walk away " Don't follow me, I'll be back at camp tonight....I just need to clear my head.... " HollyStalk sighed, and walked away. WallabyPetal stepped forward to follow, but sighed, and turned, walking back to camp. As she entered, Goose ran up to here " Wallaby! The big cats are here!" Goose meowed. " What? " WallabyPetal meowed, and walked forward, and behold, three massive shes stood in camp, GrassPelt in front of them. " Why are you here? " GrassPelt hissed. " We simply wish to Speak with PickleStem " A grey one meowed. " GrassPelt calm down, I'm here, what is it. " PickleStem walked up to them. " We simply wish to formally invite you to join us for good, Clover would of wished for it " The Grey she meowed. " What?! " WallabyPetal gasped, standing up straight " You can't take her! She's a Star! "