Chapter 30

DoveWing sat down on the rock, Two cats where joining ThunderClan, and Two cats left the patrol, must be fate " I've brought a Dove for my favorite Dove " ScorpionHeart purred, and nudged her the bird. " Thank you, but your still a goof " DoveWing purred, and ate  some of the dove. " So what are we going to do once we go back to our clans? " ScorpionHeart meowed. " Maybe....we can meet ever Half-moon " DoveWing suggested. " That sounds good, and my brother will be at the Moon pool, so we won't  get caught " ScorpionHeart purred. " Cam you promise me something ScorpionHeart? " DoveWing meowed, and turned to face him, but froze, his eyes where blacked out, his neck ran red with Blood. DoveWing looked at her paws, they where red, dripping of blood " DoveWing? DoveWing! You good? " ScorpionHearts voice rang in her ears, and she looked up " I'm sorry....I had a...A brain pause..." DoveWing mumbled, she looked at her paws, still pure white" Can you promise me....that you will never change? " DoveWing mewed, and tilted her head. " Of course, I " ScorpionHeart purred, and was changed to His bloody form again " Promise... " he mewed. DoveWing shook her head, and looked at the rock under, and back at ScorpionHeart " I'm sorry...I don't know what just happened " DoveWing mumbled " You can finish the Dove, I need to go on a walk " DoveWing meowed, and walked of the rock, and into a clearing " Ok, are we home... " DoveWing mumbled, and widened her eyes, only to find herself in a forest. IvyPools body lay in front over her, she was split tail to neck. DoveWing shook her head, and blinked her eyes open, and saw the edge of ThunderClan territory " We're Close...that's good " DoveWing mumbled, and was back in the clearing. " Why do I keep seeing that....Is IvyPool going to die? "DoveWing mumbled, and walked back to the patrol, by tomorrow, they would be home. As DoveWing turned to walk back to camp, she froze, a figure stopped her " Fate...it's in your paws.. "it spoke, and DoveWing closed her eyes, dropping her ears. When everything went quiet, she slowly opened her eyes, and looked at the area around her " I don't wanna be a Star " DoveWing whimpered, and walked back to camp.