Chapter 8

WallabyPetal smiled, as Jinx walked to her side.  She watched as PufferPelt rejoined the group. " We should roll out now, so we can get to our rest spot by Sun-Down " PickleStem meowed, and the cats nodded. " Jinx, Goose, Shrimp...Maybe you all can join! It would hurt to maybe never see you again " WallabyPetal suggested. " Thanks for the offer, but I enjoy my life here Wallaby, I will help you out of the fence though " Shrimp meowed, and WallabyPetal out her head to his " Thank you for everything " WallabyPetal meowed. " Jinx....Goose? " WallabyPetal tilted her head. " I love my Twolegs WallabyPetal...." Jinx mumbled, and put his head on WallabyPetals " I'm sure we will walk together some how " Jinx sighed, and walked over to Shrimp. " Goose wants to go! Goose want to fight in clans and be strong! " Goose meowed, and WallabyPetal chuckled. " Come on you all, the exit is over here " Shrimp meowed, and lead the patrol over to a hidden Hole in the fence, and they all walked out. WallabyPetal looked back at Jinx, and frowned, before following the others. WallabyPetal caught up with the other stars, and listened to there conversations " It's so good to have you back WallabyPetal! I miss you so much, I was willing to just run away and find you myself " DoveWing meowed, walking to her side. " I've missed you too, I'm sorry for the worry....I.. " WallabyPetal sighed, and went to tell what had happened, but looked up, seeing HollyStalk, walking behind a group of cats, staying quiet. " I tripped into the Tunnels...and before I could get up, the tunnels collapsed...Thankfully, Jinx was able to find me and bring me to safety.  " WallabyPetal meowed. " I imagine you and ScorpionHeart have been getting close " WallabyPetal teased, trying to shake her longing of Jinx away. " Oh, Not this again! " DoveWing snickered, and pushed her lightly " How do you hunt in this thing? Or fight? " DoveWing asked. " It's better to hunt fast animals, like Rabbits, and me and Goose have been practicing a new fighting move, Watch! " WallabyPetal smiled, and ran forward. She stopped at a bush " pretend this is a enemy! " WallabyPetal called. Wallaby pulled her strength on her front paws, and spun around, slamming her Wheelchair against the bush. " Amazing! " DoveWing gasped. " Goose wants to show her move! " Goose ran forward, Xe back up from the bush, and ran forward, and lifted her front paws up, sliding towards it, and slapped at it. " Wow, you both are rely strong " ScorpionHeart meowed, standing next to DoveWing. " Come on yall, we are almost there. " PickleStem called " You can show of and tell all your tales there " WallabyPetal and DoveWing trotted side by side. " It's good to be home "