Chapter 10

Her White coat glowed in the sunlight, as PickleStem ran to find the next resting spot. She skidded to a hault, and started at a group of cats, they where, familiar. One of them turned to face them, and gasped " Pickle! " the large cat bounded towards her. " Tempest? What are you all doing out here? I thought you all stayed by the lake? " PickleStem asked. " After the tragedy Of Clover, we decided it was to dangerous to stay near the clans, so now we travel everywhere " Tempest meowed, before freezing " Clover...she is... " Tempest meowed, trying to tell PickleStem about what happened " I heard....What happend...? " PickleStem asked. " A evil spirit came in at night, and slashed her throat! I tried to get revenge, but it vanished before I could. " Tempest sighed. The other sister made there way over to here. " We are stopping here for the moons, MoonLight is having her kits " Ice meowed. " Can me and some cats stay with you? There are a few toms, but we promise they won't get in any of your Business " PickleStem asked. MoonLight glanced down at her " We will allow it, but none of your toms shall be allowed into our camp. " Moonlight meowed. " Thank you! We will be here by MoonHigh! " PickleStem purred, and ran back to the cats. " I got ourselves a camp for a few days! " PickleStem purred " Come on! " PickleStem lead the way, as the patrol followed after. " We have to be getting close, right? " PufferPelt meowed " I mean, we have been walking for almost a moon " PufferPelt continued, his blue eyes watching the distance. " I'm sure we are, over this next hill, there's a big valley, they are waiting for us there " PickleStem said. " They? Who's they?! " ScorpionHeart meowed. " Oh....They, are a group called the sisters, a group of She-cats. I knew one of them well....so I was always welcomed around them. But the only issue is...they don't welcome- " PickleStem explained " Toms, they don't welcome toms " GrassPelt growled. " You know them? " PickleStem was surprised. " I was in them, and so was my mother....we left because they wanted me and my brother gone before we needed to be, so our mother left with us. And we joined out father in RiverClan " GrassPelt mumbled. " Oh my....I didn't know..I promise you won't need to be near them " PickleStem mewed. " Whatever, let's just get there " GrassPelt meowed, and walked ahead. PickleStem dropped her tail, " I'm sorry. "