The Escaping (Part 2)

Chapter 4: The Escaping (Part 2)

I had done solving my problem with the meals, maybe I have to be used to them now.

Shera and Reimi had reconsidered the ways they make the meals, they thought that their meals were too bad for me to eat, but no.

I didn't use to eat here like them, they had familiarity with the taste of the meals so they didn't have symptoms like me

Maybe I need to used to it slowly, my rations would be ended up in 1 week so if I didn't use to eat here, I would die, no exception!

I must place myself to be used to eating here as a priority.

Reimi and Shera were now still worrying for me, they had sat here with me, at the campfire.

The girls, especially Shera, she always asked me as if to ask me if I felt unwell or not though we were not talking in the same language.

I was trying to feel better after getting diarrhea, and the girls were now still worried about me, especially Shera.

Only she was the one who was always close to me, always wiping my face as if to clean my sweats though I didn't sweat at all.

Shera kept staring at me while wiping my face, she felt so guilty when invited me to eat dinner.

"John! You need to use to the foods here!" - Advisor reminded me though the thing I needed it to do now was to shut up

"Get back to what I told you this morning, I knew the language that the girls are speaking a little bit now."

"Now they are having a conversation so I will give you the texts that have been translated on my screen for you, let's how much I can do!"

Then a long text appeared on Advisor's screen, the texts were very well translated to me though Advisor just translated and sent me this thing the first time.

The texts were about the conversation between Shera and Reimi. They were considering how would they go or some sort like that.

I read the texts and found out that they were talking about going to the border of a Kingdom named Attenta or some sort like that, the journey could be about 2 weeks or so.

"Advisor! I only allow you to give me the texts of their conversation when I need them, I don't want to disturb their private matters!"

"Roger that, John!"

"And about what you said to me, you said that you can help me to learn the language, right? Can you teach me now?"

"John, I don't think you need my help much, just listening to their conversations."

"Focusing on the words they speak, listening carefully to their voices while going with them and you will understand."

"Why? I know that their language is very easy to learn but why you didn't help me?"

"Listen to their words, do you see their language has anything similar to our English?"

"Just tell me!"

"Erasing the last character! The remaining words are not different from our English, you just need to practice them gradually then you will understand!"

I had listened to Advisor so I was now looking at Reimi, who was sitting next to Shera, they were talking about something.

She took a thing that looked to be a fur paper which looked like a map, placed it on the ground, pointing onto it and talked to Shera.

"Advisor! Give me the details of their conversation, just record the voices only."

"I allow you this time, otherwise, I don't want to do eavesdropping. It makes me annoyed when I have to disturb the other's privacy."