Other Place (Part 2)

Chapter 52: Other Place (Part 2)

That was a woman who tried to stab me when I threw the cup to the curtain, she may be the owner of this house, but why did she have to attack me and Shera?

Before I got inside, I have asked permission when we were outside of the house, maybe she didn't hear me when the rain outside was so loud.

"Lady, maybe you just have misunderstood, pl-" - Dammit! That woman charged her sword at me without paying a second to hear my word

"Sir Rigen!" - Just run, Shera! Or that woman would attack you!

"I just want to talk!"

"Id!"(Die!) - What was a language? That woman just has spoken a language that I didn't know?

"Don't hurt Sir Rigen!" - Shera! Why did you stand there? Run fucking run!

"Run Shera! Run!"

That woman had now noticed Shera, she turned around to look at her, it may be a chance for me to attack her.

"Yaah!" - I charged the twig at the woman but she sliced it easily, the twig broke in half so I threw the twig at her

The twig that I threw also got sliced by the sword, that woman was a very experienced swordswoman. Now I have noticed that woman had black skin, I didn't notice her appearance much when she moved so fast in her attacks.

No time to talk now, that woman didn't listen to me so I didn't need to negotiate with her anymore.

"Hw ht leh ra oy?" (Who the hell are you?) - With this language barrier, I would not have a chance to talk with the woman

That woman charged at me again, I immediately grabbed the books on the stone shelf and threw them at that black skin woman. Shera still now looking at me nervously, she froze while staring at me.

"Princess! Run!"

The books that I threw, some of them hit the woman but some were sliced completely, at woman seemed very mad now, she charged at me with her sword raised.

I managed to dodge the sword strike by rolling to the dinner table, the dinner was quite small and the area of the house was not so big so I smacked my head while rolling.

My head hit a round chair but I managed to get up while enduring my pain.

The black skin woman seemed to be very exhausted after swinging her sword with strong blows. She charged at me with a stab stance but I managed to dodge her sword and the blade hit on the top of the round dining table.

Before that woman could pull her sword out to attack me, I made a jab to her cheek, the woman's grip was still so so strong that she didn't drop her sword yet.

Then I noticed that the woman had a very long white-haired, she was wearing the type of clothes that looked to be pink leather armor with hands and leg leather protectors in black.

I tried to pull the sword out of that woman's hand but I cannot so I made another jab to her cheek, then I noticed that her belt had a thing that looked like a dagger so I pulled it out.

"Rarrh!" - That black skin woman finally pulled out her sword that got stuck on the table and swung at me. I was so close to her so my T-Shirt got sliced but she only sliced the cloth of the shirt, I didn't bleed

"Sir Rigen!" - Shera! Dammit! You fucking stupid! Run, dammit!

But maybe I was wrong, Shera had charged herself to that black skin woman. She tried to grab the woman's hands, trying to pull the sword out though that was useless.