A Small Test (Part 2)

Chapter 91: A Small Test (Part 2)

What does the King want to ask me? If he wants to ask me about my feeling for his daughter then I must say half-truth, but if he asks other things. But at least I must hear him speak to know what was his question.

"Tutor John, does your homeland has feudalism?" - Maybe this question was about politics and history

"No, Your Majesty! My homeland never had feudalism, but my homeland's neighboring countries had feudalism once but that regime has now gone."

"Good, then how's about your opinion about feudalism, tutor John?" - What did he want exactly? Should I tell him all of the things that I learned from my world? Maybe this King was trying to dig how much knowledge I have

"I will answer honestly, Your Majesty! The feudalism is nothing but a bullshit regime."

"Bull...shit? I don't know what that word meant but in the way you talk, it seems to be considered nonsense, continue, tutor John! I want to hear more."

"Your Majesty, the reason I think feudalism is nonsense is that it comes from the way the regime works, a strange man claims himself is a god's son, the chosen one to rule the people."

"That man claims that he can do anything, to anyone, he can have the right to rule though no one knows how capable he is."

"That man freely sits on the people to force them to serve him, he can do everything he wants and then he dies, his son replaces him because he has the blood of the chosen one like his late father."

"And about that son, he can have the full authority as his late father, he will step on the throne and rule the people below him."

"Until he dies, his next son replaces him again, that thing keeps repeating and repeats without changes."

"Choosing a ruler of a country but only choose the people that have the blood of the one who claims to be the ruler, what a stupid regime."

"If you want a country stable then you must choose the capable people, not the people that shared the bloodlines of the King, if that King only knows to play but not to rule then the country will ruin, sooner or later."

"Clap! Clap!" - The King suddenly clapped his hands when I have done sharing my thought with him

"What an incredible answer, did that answer come from your mind or from what you have learned in your homeland's school?"

"Both, Your Majesty!"

"I also have the same thought as you, tutor John! This regime is very stupid, if you're a ruler but you leave the duty to rule away but to play, gamblings, deep yourself into lust then the country that you are supposed to rule will ruin."

"I have learned very much about this very much 10 years ago when this Kingdom has a coup, I was a new King back then, my father died and I replaced him, I had power in my hands and I used it to cause deaths."

"Many people have died during the coup was because of me, I freely killed them all without thinking, but I have awakened, I know that I must precious my power."

"The key to keep a country stable is people, if you don't have the trust of your people then sooner or later, even if you're a King, you will die."

"You can see many guards and many servants are in this Palace, they seem very loyal to me but they can kill me because if I don't have their trust, they won't obey me anymore."

"As a ruler, to make your people trust and obey you then you must show them that you're trustworthy, that's what I'm doing though I'm still making them scared in some situations like the one recently."