Not Alone (Part 2)

Chapter 57: Not Alone (Part 2)

Shera's perspective

We have gone out of the house for quite a long now, Rivia said that I must need to know about the nature around this area so she led me to the two forests named Tera and Diva.

I was now listening to her words, Rivia was teaching me about the plans here, which were edible, which were not.

Sir Rigen, for some reason when I said I would go with him and Rivia out of the house for the patrol, his face suddenly serious, he looked a bit mad at me for some reason.

Maybe Sir Rigen very cared about me, maybe he saw that was so dangerous for a girl like me to go outside, how heartful he was.

"Ah, Shera, remember this carefully! I have lived here for ten years but I never ate a mushroom here, not even picked up once so do not pick up any of them." - Seemed like Rivia very cared about me, she taught me to every detail

"These plants are Opassar, Twaddascca and Opperqqa, the greens, the red and the yellow ones are edible, try to pick up some, why don't you pick them up and get them home for examine?" - Maybe I should do what Rivia told me

Sir Rigen was now standing near a tree and knocking his feet on the ground, seemed very mad a something, maybe Sir Rigen wanted me to go home quick for my safety.

"Rivia, can I go home now? Sir Rigen looks very cared about my safety here."

"No, no! Just keep collecting the plants there, until I have done teaching you, you may go home." - Sigh! Okay Rivia, as you said

Then I kept collecting the plants, they were about to fill all of my two baskets, maybe after collecting these plants, I would be able to go home.

I didn't want to disturb Sir Rigen, he stared at me as if wanted me to go home for safety.

When I was collecting the plants, suddenly Rivia behaved strangely. She kept looking around while holding her sword tight, looked to be very cautious, I didn't know why.

"John, did you hear flying sounds?" - Rivia asked Sir Rigen about flying sounds, I didn't hear anything

"No, what's wrong?" - Sir Rigen started looking around when he heard Rivia tell him to

A few seconds later, I finally heard flying sounds from the sky, heard like something was flying toward us. Rivia suddenly moved her pointy ears toward those sounds with very caution.

"Shera! John! Stay guard! Shera, stay behind me!" - Rivia shouted loud to us and then charged her sword to somewhere, I didn't see properly

Then I heard a slicing sound, when I turned back to see, there was a creature with a purple round shape with two small wings on its body.

It only had one eye but that eye and its body looked to be made of metal, it had been killed by Rivia and now lying on the ground, I was wondering what was this kind of creature.

"John, look carefully, this is one of many monsters that appear around the border."

"I call this creature is Death Eye because it can shoot a very powerful magic arrow by using its eye." - So this creature was a monster of the border, I saw that the part of the creature that is sliced was now spurting out some blue blood, what's a weird creature

Sir Rigen after seeing the creature, he slowly walked toward it and looked closely, maybe he was examining it.

"Strange, its body is made of metal but very easy to be cut, this creature, it looks like a robot or some sort like that, like a Drone." - What did Sir Rigen just say to me, Drone? Robot?