Comrade

Chapter 181: Comrade

Rigen's perspective

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Alright, we managed to come to No Man Zone in time to have a meeting when it was about to get dark, we were in a basement which was located to be from underground. According to King Ralla before the four of us headed inside here, this basement used to be a headquarters of the elves during the war 500 years ago, now it was abandoned.

Because this place was a war remnant that was abandoned, many dirty things remained in this place for a long time so the elf and the beastmen guards joined hands to clean this meeting place. We were now sitting inside a room which seemed to be a war room of the generals or something, there were 4 wide tables from 4 sides, chairs were all made of thick stones.

"Hmmmm...please, you people don't be serious anymore, it's just a little talk, please say something..." - Sarah was confused when the people in the meeting were very quiet

I was sitting alongside Hoster, Hatano and Sarah on the east side table while the Kings of other Kingdoms were sitting on the west side table. Strangely that the people inside this room were joining a meeting but all of them were armed with weapons as if bringing weapons into a meeting was normal to them.

I and Sarah had turned off our Advisors to let them charge the battery, now the women soldiers who had escorted us to this basement were guarding seriously on the ground. Elves and beastmen royal guards were also joining to guard the basement alongside the women soldiers, now the meeting room was very quiet, someone must talk.

"It's good to see you rulers sitting inside this room and willing to have a talk with me." - Hoster talked to the Kings while pulling a long wooden crate on the floor to place it on the table

"During the way to get here, I brought some gifts for you people, I hope these things can tighten our relationships from strangers to friends." - Hoster slowly pushed the crate to the next table and two elf Kings took it and pulled it closer to them

The Kings of other Kingdoms willingly took the crate and then made out a face as if they were wondering what had Hoster given to them, seemed like these people did not get used to being bribed like us. Because I did not know the full names of these Kings inside this room but could only know the names they would use to call each other, maybe I should head straight to remember.

Alright, alongside King Ralla of Jung Kingdom, there were also two other elven Kingdoms which were the fellows of the elves and Beastmen Kingdom which was the elves' ally. King Ralla was sitting between King Mapra of Wald Kingdom and King Scorar of Chugel Kingdom - who were the elves like King Ralla, I could distinguish the elves because of their pointy ears and their slim bodies.

But the one who was sitting beside King Scorar was the ruler of the Beastmen Kingdom, he was named Shiva - who seemed to be a tiger. Elves were easy to distinguish since they mostly had the same physique due to their lifestyle and eating behaviors, but King Shiva seemed to be very tall, big and muscular with his dense furs body, quite old.

Who should I describe first, huh? Maybe I would start with King Shiva, he was a beast whose species was a tiger, yellow skin and black stripes all over his body, he had wide ears to hear. This tiger King also had sharp brown eyes and long yellow fur hair, his beard was very dense and hard, King Shiva was curious about the long wooden crate.