6 Years Ago (Part 2)

Chapter 72: 6 Years Ago (Part 2)

"Sarah...she's dead, 6 years ago when she came to this world with me..." - Shizu told me about her late little sister, Sarah

"You may didn't know about this, John! But I and Sarah were your subordinates, when we got trapped inside the sword cave, and we have got into another world by the god jewels."

"We have lost your contact for nearly a month and when we found you, two days later, you and we joined a ceremony and an explosion occurred, me and Sarah have been sucked in it and got to this world."

"That was my fault...I was so curious and I also wanted to find my father in that world so I got myself, Sarah and you there, that was all my fault."

"My father hasn't been in our previous world anymore, he is gone but he didn't die, he is now in that another world, a world that is called Euro Grant."

Hatano's perspective

My father called me to meet him at Virginia beach, he said to me that he wanted to say to me something important, I knew that he was about to research the sword mountain with the other scientists.

Why did my father have to choose to research in such a dangerous place like that? Many scientists had died on that sword mountain, but...that was my father's choice I would not stop him, but I worried about him, I hope he would be alright.

Now I was standing at the Virginia beach's shore, the sword mountain could be seen from far away, it was very huge and had many mysteries beside it, my father said he was chosen to do research here by Sir Kaori and Sir Amanda.

I didn't want to hate those two, but the way they asked my father to do that made me a bit upset, but...those two were my superiors. I could not disobey Sir Kaori or Sir Amanda but look powerlessly when my father has to go to that dangerous place.

Sarah - chan, my sister was now playing on the shore, she wanted to make some kind of a castle by using the sand to make it, Sarah - chan was very sociable, she was very kind, pure, she was a living angel.

Sarah - chan was very different from me, I could not tell what was wrong with me or exactly was my head. I had very less sympathy, I hated Americans, I had no emotions when I saw someone was hurt or killed but I very much cared about Sarah - chan, my dear little sister.

Maybe my personality was a psychopath, though my father said that I was not like that, my mind had been set up by a Goddess named Katia. That was a God in another world, she did that when I was born, she wanted to make me different for some reason.

"Hatano, can you come here with me? I want to talk to you about something." - My father asked me to walk toward him, he was standing on the shore looking at the sword mountain from far away

I slowly stepped toward my father and stood beside him, he was holding a blue round jewel that glowed, his eyes kept staring at the sword mountain without taking a look to somewhere else.

"I'm here, father."

"My daughter, the sword mountain that is far away is very big, isn't it?" - My father asked me, I didn't know what was the meaning, maybe he was impressed at the size of the sword mountain

"Yes, my father! Sorry if have to disturb you enjoy the mountain but can you say to me straight about the reason why you called me here?"

"Of course, my daughter." - My father finally looked down at the jewel that he was holding in his hand

"Have you...ever heard about Eura Grant, my daughter?" - Euro Grant?

"Yes, my father! As I can explain, that's the world that my mother came from before she got here, you always tell me about that world, father."