School Zone

Chapter 185: School Zone 

Erissen's perspective 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Uhhhhhhh! Yawn! Ahhh, what a nice sleep..." - After pleasuring with my good sleep, I woke up while yawning

After waking up, I slowly got up and sat on my bed while my brain was thinking about the things I would have to do today, let me remember. Alright...after a few seconds of processing, I remembered that today was day 12th of the third Summer, 1173, it took me a quite long time to realize what day was it, I don't want to go to school at all!

I hope I had woken up on time because there was no way for me to know what time was it in my house but had to depend on the bell tower of the city, quite difficult for me. According to my memory, there was a letter which had been sent to my house 8 days ago - which was about some kind of mandatory that ordered me to go to school today.

Maybe I should prepare now, though I wanted to stay home to read books or go out with Raptu but today was the school day, don't want to go. Sigh...after a few seconds, I stopped complaining and got out of my bed, fastly tidied the bedsheet and...wait a minute, I must brush my teeth and then defecate and urinate, alright.

I stepped out of my room after a short time tidying the bedsheet and headed to the bathroom - I would say this bathroom was mixed with the restroom at once, quite disgusting. Ahhhh...after solving my problems in there, I headed out and grabbed my red school uniform and the yellow band - which to identify Warsaw students from other transfer ones.

I fastly took off my sleeping clothes, stocked them in the closet, wore my school uniform and strapped the yellow band to my right biceps, done. Now I was wondering what was my mom doing, maybe she was away from home because she would have to go to work very soon so she mostly made breakfast for only myself.

Wait a minute...by school bag, it was empty because this time was on the 3 months autumn vacation so I did not need to go to school anymore. But this time...the letter didn't say what should I bring to school today so maybe...drag only my body to school or what? Hehehehehehe.

Ahem! After joking with myself too much, I stopped and pulled out my desk's drawers to take some ink boxes and two pens, one diary book and stocked them in my school bag. Maybe I should not be wandering around for more, I later thought for a bit longer and decided to grab my school bag and headed to the kitchen right away, let's eat some.

I walked out of my room with my school bag and headed to the kitchen, my house was just a cheap wooden one that only had a ground floor to live in, enough to live in. Well, didn't see my mom anywhere but a hot soup bowl which seemed to be newly made, it was on the dining table, maybe my mom had left home to work or something.

No, maybe not...as I approached the table, I put my school bag on a seat nearby and sat on another seat while looking around to check on my mom, maybe she hadn't left home to work. Because she would always put two wooden spoons on the dining table to signal me that she was away from home, I guessed she was changing clothes before going to work.

"Ah, Eris...you woke up quite late, don't worry...you won't be late for school, my dear daughter." - I heard a voice say behind me so I looked back and saw that was my mom

My mother was wearing her work uniform - the Warsaw guild girl's red uniform, which was well decorated with a red Warsaw beret, a red uniform and black high boots. Hmmph...for some reason, I was quite jealous of my mother's excellency beautifulness, her body and her face were both full of attractiveness though she was over 35, also full of seductive, hmmph!