Kingdom Come (Part 2)

Chapter 12a: Kingdom Come (Part 2)

I'm now being surrounded by two Assassins, Reimi and Shera are too far from me, they even don't notice my disappearance, they are focusing on chatting with their people.

Even if they found out I was being surrounded, I would be killed before they could do anything to save me.

"Alright! I will go with you, lead the way!"

Two Assassins that distinguished into the waiters after hearing my words, lead me to a restroom. In that progress, these guys keep looking around the people in the party to make sure they won't know about what they did.

The restroom they led me to is very far, the farthest restroom, near the entrance of the restaurant. I'm now so far from Shera, I go with them to the restroom, the restroom itself seems very dark.

Now the assassin behind me still pointing his dagger behind my back, and another assassin, is pulling out his dagger from his pants pocket. I think they acted so strange, why didn't they kill me here, right now, what are they intended to do?

"Before killing you, Prince Hoster had ordered us to take over all of your magic tools and magic items you have in your body!"

"Hand those things go to us then we will give you a peaceful death!" - The assassin in front of me ordered me to do

"I have only a magic item on my right hand, why don't you people kill me and take it instead?"

The assassins look at each other, they later look at me, seem to want to talk about something.

"Prince Hoster demanded us to follow what he said, if we killed you and take over that magic item, not as he planned, our rewards won't be paid fairly!"

Wow! I'm now so surprised, how stupid can these assassins be, one fight two, I still have a chance to win these men. I just thought about that, there will be a chance for me.

"Then I will hand your over my magic item now, I will hand you it slowly!"

Then I slowly remove Advisor out of my right hand, I slowly remove it.  I got it out and hold it with my left hand, raising above, I managed to turn off Advisor and drop it on the ground.

Then the assassin behind me stops pointing his dagger at me and rushes to take Advisor, which is about to fall to the ground, I give him a strong behind kick to his head.

That man was feeling dizzy after getting my kick, the assassin in front of me didn't have enough time to react. I managed to grab his right hand, trying to take away his dagger.

That man holding his dagger so tight, I cannot remove it. Then suddenly from behind, the assassin who getting dizzy is now back to normal, he charges his dagger at me from behind.

I managed to rotate back the assassin which make me struggle to take his dagger. The assassin from behind charged his dagger at me, now the dagger hit that assassin in front of him in his back.

The assassin that stabbed his teammate, now panicking, tries to run to the exit of the restroom. He grabbed Advisor on the ground but later dropped it down because it was too hot.

That assassin's hands are now hurt because of the heat of Advisor. I ignore the assassin that is being hit by the dagger, now lying on the ground, waiting to die.

I pull out the M9 Bayonet under my right shoe and charge at the assassin in front of me.

My bayonet is now about to stab him, that man who is still in pain but keeps continues to fight against me. He used all of his muscles in his hands, trying to hold my bayonet's blade from stabbing him in his neck.