Billeranov Zeneztra (Part 2)

Read this line first before reading anything else:

This chapter is very disturbing to Chinese audiences, please stop reading if you don't like it or take all the risks after reading it.

Chapter 75: Billeranov Zeneztra (Part 2)

I immediately took the tape out of the disk and then handled it over to Cawess, go and see it yourself, dammit! I would not see it again!

"See it yourself, I won't see it anymore." - Cawess seemed a bit unpleasant and then grabbed the tape

"So...what did I miss?"

"I said see it yourself, I won't see it anymore."

"But this room only has a TV, dammit! How can I see it back when you take my TV?"

"Sigh! No need to see anymore." - Cawess dropped the tape inside the bag and then brought out another random tape

"So...don't want to see that tape anymore then...what about other tapes?" - Cawess asked me while holding another tape

Maybe it would be okay for me, at least I have destroyed my mind after seeing the war crime then why don't I try it again? I wanted to know more about the psychopath named Zeneztra.

"Nod!" - Cawess saw my willingness so he put the tape to the disk

After putting the tape to the disk, I and Cawess sat down on the sofa, kept our eyes on the screen to see the video fully. Cawess had now returned to his coffee but he didn't drink it yet, he wanted to see what was about to happen next on the screen.

The screen slowly appeared, it looked to be recorded inside a green tent, 2 men were sitting on the opposite chairs.

The man who sat on the right was Zeneztra with his jungle military uniform with the red band on his right bicep of his shoulder, his face was still that black shag hairstyle, still that same full beard. But his face seemed to be a bit of a lack of sleep, he had been a bit skinny since the last time I saw his war crime, what was wrong with him?

About the man that sat opposite Zeneztra, must be a war reporter by the way he was dressed in a white shirt and a small camera in his hands, the reporter looked handsome.

He was white, a brown bedhead cut hair and brown eyes, he looked to be nervous a bit for some reason, he looked around the tent and later calmed down and looked straight at Zeneztra.

"Do not worry, reporter! I won't do anything to harm you."

"I'm sorry if my men have picked you up by putting a bag on your head and drove you here but, anyway, why don't we introduce ourselves?" - Zeneztra calmed down the reporter

"Ah, yes! I...I..." - The reporter seemed a bit hesitated

"Don't worry, my name is Billeranov Zeneztra! It's just a fake name, not the real one but I prefer my fake name, about you?"

"Jeremy...Falron." - The reporter introduced his name to Zeneztra

"Okay! I hope you don't mind if I call you Jeremy, ask me what you want, don't be scared, I won't harm you, I promise." - Zeneztra even opened a slight smile to Jeremy

"So Mr. Zeneztra! I...why did you kill Chinese?" - Jeremy asked Zeneztra with a bit of tremble in his voice

"Because China has done many bad things to our Vietnamese from the past and till now, I just want them to go through that terrible experience like our Vietnamese have been in the past."

"I don't understand, Mr. Zeneztra! Killing brings no good, why don't you sit down and make peace with China?"

"No, I will never do that! Our Vietnamese has 4.000 years of history, about China, they have invaded us many times in the past."