Out Of The Jail (Part 2)

Chapter 89: Out Of The Jail (Part 2)

I slowly went with Baston and Reimi to the 5th room on the right of the basement, which was the jail. I got in and noticed that the atmosphere, the light, the environment of the jail room didn't as good as I wanted.

I was a bit mad when Sir Rigen was staying in this dirty place, he was even starved with his subordinates here, the straw that was placed on the floor seemed very dirty, maybe the guards and Baston didn't replace the new ones yet. Some blood...eww! The blood on the floor seemed very dried, maybe the blood come from the dead rebels.

"Baston, why did you let Sir Rigen live in a very bad place like this?" - I was holding the plate that has the meals, I was squeezing the plate very tight...I must calm down! Must calm down!

"Your Highness! This jail room is the cleanest room that I could provide for Sir Rigen and two ladies Sarah and Shizuka, this lowly jail keeper will do my best to provide another one better in a short time." - Maybe the time this man didn't have things to do so he has ignored to clean the rooms

I saw that the jail room has a wooden cage but the cage itself looked to be old, it was wide to carry many people there, Sir Rigen was now sitting on the straw with his face kept looking at the space as if he was very depressed.

About the subordinates behind him, one was kneeling on the straw and was patting the one that lay on her thighs, which seemed like for some reason. I was very jealous to see this scene when Sir Rigen was staying in the cage with his subordinates but all girls.

(Ahh! Onakagasuita! (Hungry!) Ahh!) - The subordinate that was lying on her older sister's thighs named Sarah as I could remember, she was complaining while rubbing her belly

I didn't have any problems with that girl, she was cute and I also have a friendship with her but the thing that made me hate her was...many things!

Her hair was brown ponytail, it looked so attractive as if she made her hair like that to seduce Sir Rigen!!! About her boobs! Arrggh! Those fats on those boobs! How did they be so big, her boobs were the biggest size of boobs that I have ever seen in my life!

I was wondering if Sir Rigen love my boobs or not, my boobs were not small but they were not as big as Sarah or Reimi...but wait! Why did I put my servant on this list? I was also cautious about her if she dare to steal Sir Rigen away from me???

I wanted to stay in that cage with Sir Rigen, just only two of us and then I will...make love with him! Though I didn't know how to do it...maybe Sir Rigen will teach me...but wait!

If he knows to teach me about make love then that means Sir Rigen has already had the one for him to do, so that will be his woman or...ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Maybe I should calm down! Yeah! I should calm down! Sir Rigen didn't do anything yet, maybe I have jealous so much, he didn't have any special relationship with any girls yet!

According to Reimi's information when she got to Swei town to tell Sir Rigen to return to me but he refused. Sir Rigen said he has no lovers, no wives in his homeland so that meant I would be able to target him, haah! Haah!

Ahh! I can't wait for the day I show my love to Sir Rigen, haah! Ah! Maybe I should stop thinking an-

"Shera, I mean Princess! What are you doing here?" - Ah! That voice! Sir Rigen called me by my name! Ahh! Ahh!

"Ah, Sir Rigen!" - Ah! Why did my face so red right now??? Ahh! Sir Rigen!

"Ah, ranchi! (lunch!)" - The girl named Sarah seemed very hungry, she stood up and then rushed to the pillars of the cage, raised her right hand out to reach the plate with her drools kept coming out from her mouth