Just Be Yourself

Chapter 155: Just Be Yourself

Shera's perspective

Sigh...this time was after school and I felt so depressed, now I was pressing my face to my study table while thinking about John. We had...a very big quarrel and he...slapped me very hard, he even slapped Reimi and pushed us out of his castle.

As I could remember, I was very madly jealous at that time when I found out John's castle had many women soldiers so I got to his place to question him. John had tried to calm down many times and explained to me he and them did not have any relationship, just the owner and the servants to protect him but I didn't hear John.

Also, one of John's subordinates - Shizuka Hatano was disobeying him and went out of the streets to do dangerous things. That was the reason John was very mad at me though he didn't want to, but instead of listening to John to return to Keris, I pushed him to his limit.

I would say that lovers even if they are in a very good relationship, they would quarrel with each other like the other ones. John and I just quarreled at the noon, I hate John because of the previous incident but I knew that was also my fault to make him get mad, John could not be kind all the time especially when he was mad.

Now I would like to make up with John, I didn't want to let our relationship get worse, maybe I should need to write a letter to John now. I slowly raised my head and then leaned my hand down the table to pull out some drawers to take the fur papers to write the letter.

I later took out a fur paper and put it on the table, I grabbed a pen from a wooden cup and then opened the ink box cover. I dipped the pen's head into the ink box in a few seconds and then pulled it out and pointed the pen to the fur paper.

What kind of content of the letter I should write to John? I think I was the one who caused his anger...I would write John an apology letter. I slowly wrote the first words in the letter while writing slowly to not let my words get bad, write slower would make my words get better.

My hands were weird while writing, John said I got a natural illness that his world called it with a name "Dysgraphia", the people who got this illness could not write well.

According to John's explanation, the people who got Dysgraphia would write words big, small or away from the lines while writing and could not control the words' shapes properly. Not because those people did not want to write well, because their brains got injured in their natural births so they could not control their hands to write well.

John also said the people with Dysgraphia would mostly hold their pens tight while writing, making weird postures to have advantages to writing and their hands could be easily fatigued after writing for a short time. Well, I did mostly all of those things and now John had taught me to modify my posture, write slower, rotate my hand a few times before writing to make it feel comfortable and avoid getting fatigued.

Now I would like to be with John, he said he would go to school this afternoon but seemed like he did not make that promise, sigh. I cannot blame my husband, he was trying to arrest his subordinate, maybe he would get here later, I would kiss John a hot kiss to make up with him.

Ahhhhh...I lost my concentration, I must write the letter and send it to John, I later wrote the letter while carefully checking the words. Okay, I have done writing the letter after a few minutes, my right hand was quite tired, maybe I didn't rotate it to relax my fingers' muscles so they got fatigued fast...sigh!

My words in the letter seemed to be readable...it should have been better, I hope John could read this letter so I slowly pulled out another drawer...wait, I did not have any envelope. Maybe I would ask Reimi to bring this paper to the Messenger's Guild to ask the Messenger girls to bring this paper to John.