The First Quest (Part 1)

Chapter 18: The First Quest (Part 1)

Maybe I should choose a quest to finish first! I may choose that first then go back to the Inn to grab some of my stuff.

About the learning swordsmanship from that Mentor, I may come later.

Then I go to the board that shows the quest papers, I try to find the easiest quest to do, at least to record that I have done a quest. I looked around the board, seems like most of the quests are about monster hunts and goblin hunts!

Then later I stop at a quest paper, I look closer at the details being written on it. Seems like the mission is about collecting plants for a farmer to make medicine.

The location of that quest is nearby according to the area map, at a village named Mar or something.

That mission requires Rank G, which means the rookie, the reward is quite cheap for me but maybe this quest is the only one that fits me the most at this time, maybe I will do this quest!

Then I grab that quest paper, I want to ask that guild girl again for more info but when I look back to the stall, there are only 4 guild girls left.

Strange! Maybe I will ask the others for the info on the quest.

"What do you need, mister?" - A guild girl asked me when I got close to her

"I just want to ask you about the quest for the Adventurers, if I finished a quest, then how would I prove to the Guild that I have finished it?"

"For your question, mister! In the monster hunt quests, you must take the belongings of the monsters, for example the goblins, you must cut their ears, put them in your bag and bring them here!"

"In the missions that didn't have the monster hunts, then you must ask the quest owners to hand you something to make sure that you finished them, like a confirmation letter, or a present that they gave you."

"Otherwise, we will send a guild messenger to that location to ask the quest owner to make sure that you have finished the quest!" - That guild girl explained to me, seems like I have understood the details

"One more question, please! The guild girl that had just talked to me recently has gone away, do you know where she is?"

"She is now working inside the office, mister!"

"And mister! If you are about to make a quest, then arm up yourself first, you don't wear any armor, you only have a sword as your weapon."

"There is a weapon shop nearby this Guild, get there if you need weapons and armors!" - That guild girl guided me

"Thank you for the information, miss! Then I going now!"

After goodbye to that Guild girl, I ran out of the Adventurer's Guild, looking around for the weapon shop that the guild girl talked to me about.

I found a shop that has a sign on it, which has a figure of armor and a sword on it, placed opposite each other, that must be the weapon shop.

Then I open the shop's door and go inside, there is a bald man with a brown beard, who seems to be the owner of the shop standing at the stall.

Strange! That man didn't greet me with any words but I soon ignored it and stepped on the reason why I came here.

"Ow-" - I was about to call the owner but then he stopped me

"Call me Waff!" - That owner told me

"I came here for buying armors!"

Then Waff looks at me, at my appearance, then he opens a little smile, looks straight at my eyes.