Dream

Chapter 41: Dream

We were now on our way back to Zaira village, the sky was about to go dark, my sis was now riding the horse that carried the wagon back to the village.

About me, I was doing the guard inside the wagon, though I said I would do the guard but seemed like Princess Tama herself was the one who did that instead.

We had not been welcomed by the elves people that we rescued, they kept glaring their eyes at us during the return, I was a bit freaked out to see those.

But I had now noticed the strange about this rescue, why all of the 60 elves that got kidnapped not including the Princess were all women?

But I didn't have time to figure those things out, after killing six soldiers that had run away from the wagons, I didn't have any regret for doing that, I just felt scared, depressed and sad.

But! Now, when we were on our way to return, I regretted it a little bit.

I didn't regret helping my sis do the sniping on the hill but I regretted the soldiers that I killed from running away from the wagons.

"Sarah...we have...returned..." - My sis suddenly noticed me that we had returned to the village

Then I took a look outside a bit, I could see Zaira village very close to my eyes, if I had to look at this village from far away.

I wouldn't be able to recognize it as a village because there were so many trees covering it.

"Princess Tama had also noticed, she also peeked out of the wagon and opened a happy smile to see herself and her people were about to go home.

I saw many crowds gathering outside of the village's entrance, we were still a bit far away from them, maybe I should take out my binoculars to see closer.

Okay! I saw the village elder who was now standing along with Yura, I also saw the soldiers and villagers standing near them.

Oh! In the middle of the crowd was a man that had long orange-haired as Tama.

He looked to be very young, he was also standing along with a woman that had long blonde-haired, both of them were young.

But they looked very special for some reason, both of them were wearing red leather coats, looked to be like the rulers.

Oh! I saw that the man wore a thing that looked to be a crown on his head, both of them must be the parents of Princess Tama.

Both of them were now surrounded by the elves that looked to be their guards, they were all wearing iron armors that had green features on them, looked to be used for camouflage.

On the right shoulders of the guards were the ensigns that looked to be United States's ensigns but only had one white star in the middle of the ensign.

Then a few minutes passed, we had now finally back, Princess Tama was very excited to see her parents, she was about to run to those two to hug them, but I had stopped her.

"Princess, please take the cloth that I took from the wagon to cover your body, you are fully naked!"

Then Tama looked at me a bit then started wearing the cloth to cover her body, Tama's clothes had been torn out completely.

That maybe caused by the kidnappers but I still now didn't know why they had to do that with her.

I had asked my sis about that but she kept silent, even said to me that I should not know about it, so we had to keep the other elves behind the wagon to bring Tama to her parents first.