First Time And Memory (Part 2)

Chapter 158: First Time And Memory (Part 2)

Shera's perspective

Now I was sitting inside John's private room to wait for him to come in and then teach me about sex, so shy to ask him, really. But for some reason, John said he would come to me later but I didn't see him till now, maybe he was busy outside, I hope my husband would come to me soon.

About Reimi, let's forget about her, I have finally got rid of her away so now only me in this room, when John comes in, only both of us intimate with each other. I think I would go to college after graduating my high school, my husband was right, having kids too soon would not be a good idea, I would marry him but would have kids when I think I'm ready and our lives were stable.

I have asked Sasa about this and she suggested that I should not have kids too soon after marrying, though my friend only had a boyfriend but she had lived together with him for a long time. According to Sasa's experience, she told me that she and her deceased boyfriend had quarreled during living together, sometimes in bad relationships but never wanted to break up, they wanted to make up and lived happily together.

Well, I think when I and John get married and live together, we would surely quarrel but I hope we would forgive each other. The women's duties were doing housework and serving their lovers, I have learned and knew how to cook a bit now but about other house chores, I must ask Sasa to teach me more, sigh!

This castle was very lovely, but only 3 private rooms in the Lord's zone, which meant I and John would share a room, Reimi in the next room and Hatano in the last room. Plus, this castle only had women except for John, those filthy servants would surely dare to flirt with my husband and even dare to seduce him, I would like to live with John in a house that only has two of us.

Suddenly, when I was still looking around the room while sitting on the bed, I saw the door opening and John came inside, he seemed to be a bit tired. I slowly got out of the bed and then walked toward John, I would give my husband a hot kiss to release his stress, you need to have the energy to teach me about sex, husband!

John immediately hugged me when he saw me coming to him while I grabbed his nape and then came closer to him, let me release your stress, my dear husband!

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh!" - It feels very good, so this was the feeling holding back masturbating to wait for the day to see my husband, his kiss was melting my mind, so ecstatic, ahhh!

"Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Please have sex, teacher...slurp! Slurp!" - Whispering lewd sounds while kissing John was so good, my vagina was dripping water, I wanted my husband to take my virginity, ahhh!

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! What a bad student, I must punish you with my meat rod...ummm! Slurp! Slurp!" - Ahhh, John was kissing me very lewdly while heading to the bed, it feels so good!

"Ahhh! Take over me, teacher...please fill all of my body with your semen...ahhh!" - John slightly pushed me to the bed and then slowly stripped himself, we were about to have sex, so good!

John slowly took off his clothes until he was naked but he later walked to the door and then locked it, my husband was a bit careless sometimes. John later charged at the bed and then crushed me roughly while kissing my neck and licking my ears, sometimes my husband has sex with me rough but I love it, my mind was so ecstatic, ahhh!

"Ahhh! Lick! Lick! I love you, Shera! Ahhhh!" - John was moaning a bit low while licking around me, so good!

John later kissed all of my body for a few minutes and then stopped and stripped me, he later went silent and hugged me tight while lying on the bed together. John's cock was getting very hard so I slowly stroked it while kissing my husband's face to give him a good mood, today John seemed very aggressive in making love more than usual, I was confused but also excited.