World War III (Part 2)

Chapter 68: World War III (Part 2)

"Hey, who's that guy?" - A voice called me from the left, I wondered who that was

"Commander Haris, this man's one of ours, there is nothing to worry about." - Shizu spoke to the man that called me, maybe this was the commander of the base

"Private Shizu, how can you let this man in when you didn't ask my permission? And why did you say he's one of us?"

"John, get over here, man! Let Shizu talk with Lieutenant Haris a bit, she will handle it for you, don't disturb her." - Pambo said to me and then pulled me away from those two

After getting out of Shizu and the Commander named Haris, I heard some of their conversations about me from behind but I kept silent and ignored them as if I didn't hear anything.

So the world I have come to right now was another world which was having the third world war, Sulivan just had told me half of the story of the war, maybe I should ask him more.

Where was Sulivan exactly, I wondered? Then I saw that in the left corner of the right where I was standing, Sulivan and Cawess were talking to each other about something, maybe I should go to them.

Then I walked between the two of them, Pambo had also followed me, I was now wondering why these soldiers didn't do anything after being attacked by China.

"Hey, Sulivan."

"Oh, sorry! I was just asking Cawess about the date of the events to make sure that I was right, that's all. So what do you want me to tell more?" - Ah, Sulivan seemed like didn't remember the history at all

"Well, why you guys didn't do anything after getting attacked by China?"

"Sigh!" - Cawess made a sigh, I didn't know why

"John, listen to me carefully, only me, Pambo, Sulivan know about you and Shizu that you two came from another world so don't tell about your identity to anyone, hear it?" - Ah, Cawess! You just have considered me as a 3 years old kid or what?

"Okay. Well, Sulivan, can you tell me now."

"Well, we, the United States never declared war on China so that's why we haven't been on guard much on the earlier attack."

"Maybe our President will declare war on China soon, maybe a few minutes or hours later, we have a radio over there, now just wait."

"Hey, why you guys don't think about SR, SR, isn't it? Well, why don't you think the SRs will use the earlier attack from China to make an offensive on us or something like that? You guys didn't learn anything after the Tet offensive in Vietnam?"

"No, John! The fucking SRs are not the broken promise guys, we always have this ceasefire since the first year of the civil war and it still exists today."

"They won't do any attack on the fourth of July till a week after the ceasefire, don't worry." - Cawess said to me, maybe these guys have also respected the opposite side too

"About we never declare war on China, how?"

"About that, as you know, John! We have many military bases all over the world and since the first days of the war. Our troops over there have already encountered the Chinese soldiers in Okinawa and Europe."

"There are also have many casualties from both sides but we only declared war on the big side India, not China."

"How?"

"Use your brain to think, John! Superpowers never declare wars on each other, only the stupid do that, we declared war on India because they're not capable to fight us but China does."