Return To The Princess (Part 2)

Chapter 47: Return To The Princess (Part 2)

Reimi's perspective - 2 days ago

I was now on my way back to my homeland, I didn't know why my travel was so advantageous when I didn't see any caravan on their way to my Kingdom.

My Kingdom's relationship with Jager Kingdom was always good, we traded with them the most so the would-be many caravans of traders coming through this No Man Zone to get to Veta but I didn't see any of them.

Yawn! Seemed like sleeping with Sir Rigen made me didn't sleep so well, I cannot sleep when my heart kept pounding every time I was near him, but I managed to hide from him that I was sleepy.

I had to stay up late, this time was about to dawn, I had returned to Veta in about one day, sooner than I expected, I must deliver the letter that Lerer gave me to Her Highness, he said to me that it was very important.

Oh! Wasn't that Her Highness? Did she wait for me outside of the border even with her guards? She very wanted to meet me...or she was waiting for me to bring back Sir Rigen, maybe it was the second one.

Then I slowly rode my horse to Her Highness, when she was waiting for me from far away. Her face looked a bit excited but when I got near her, Her Highness looked to be very frustrated.

"Sorry, my Highness! But Sir Rigen chose to stay so I didn't have any chance to bring him back."

"Reimi!" - Her Highness called me when I was dismounting my horse

Then suddenly Her Highness stepped toward me while keeping her frustrated face, please calm down, my Highness!

"Reimi...where is Sir Rigen?" - Her Highness asked me, maybe I should talk to her in a private place

"My Highness, can we go somewhere private to talk about this? The guards are now staring at us."

Then Her Highness held my hands and led me to an inn located a bit close to the border gate. She told the guards to stay guard outside, seemed like Her Highness had placed this inn for days to wait for me.

After going inside her room, Her Highness locked the door and suddenly behaved her happy face.

"Reimi, tell me why Sir Rigen didn't come with you?" - What was wrong with you, my Highness? Why did you talk so slight to me?

"My Highness, I don't have anything to hide you, the thing is Sir Rigen said to me he didn't want to get back to you because he has work to do there."

"Sir Rigen said to me that when he has done those things, he would return here to find you, I hope you understand, my Highness."

"Good! Then..." - Her Highness suddenly stepped to me while keeping that happy face

!!! Her Highness was near me as ever, I felt there was a thing that seemed very sharp pointing down my belly, Her Highness was now threatening me?

"Reimi, answer me honestly! How many days did you stay with Sir Rigen at the time you found him?" - Her Highness whispered to me with a happy face while pointing her knife to my belly

"Ah! My, I mean my Highness! I just stayed with Sir Rigen for two days and I didn't do anything! I swear to the Goddess, my Highness!"

"So in that two days, Reimi. Have you done anything with Sir Rigen?" - Her Highness said to me again while pointing the knife closer

"My Highness! My Highness!"

"Why are you so sweat?"

"I don't have anything to hide you, my Highness! I admit that I have slept with Sir Rigen!"