Friends Visiting

Chapter 164: Friends Visiting

Rigen's perspective

Sigh...I was sleeping, I was rewinding about Seridov's death, I was so lucky to save Shera from her, both of us were about to die if I didn't stop that crazy woman in time. Because Seridov demanded to go alone to meet her, I rode my horse from Veta to Keris alone while letting Sarah hold the second in command.

I also led 40 soldiers with me but ordered them to wait outside the school, I had thought to use those soldiers to breach inside the school if I and Shera got trapped in the school for more than an hour. Because those soldiers were my land's soldiers and under my control but not the Prime Minister's, they would surely breach inside the school and would not join the Royal guards.

To talk about the Prime Minister, I bet he was seeing my wife and my sister-in-law were nothing but thorns in his eyes because of supporting His Majesty in the court, he wanted to wipe them out but were struggling. Maybe assassinating them was hard or that old man wanted to make their deaths look like accidents, but Attenta assassins were not that good for him to hire...or the Prime Minister was trying to save his money.

And luckily when His Majesty was away and both the Princess and the Queen were trapped inside the school by an unknown deadly killer. That old man was in charge and he could control the army to do whatever he wants without the approval of the King or the Queen.

The Prime Minister was a threat but I was sure that Hoster got the way to get rid of that old man...now I would return to Seridov, I walked inside the school and encountered her. She was threatening Shera, forcing me to disarm and I did what she told and she later came to me with a dagger which she stored on her back while she left the bloody bayonet in Shera's position.

Didn't know why Hatano's Advisor did not alert Seridov, Raptu came inside the classroom by her barefoot and went in from the door on the left side, she sneaked to Shera while Seridov was kissing me very deeply. I had tried to find a way to disarm and crush Seridov on the floor but I was tied after disarming myself, I was tied to a chair with my body, my hands and my legs tied very tightly.

After kissing me for a short time, Seridov suddenly expressed to me that she saw no way to escape with me from the school alive since she had used up the grenades and was about to run out of ammo. That crazy later said to me that she would stab me and then kill herself as the only way to be with me forever, Raptu was loosing the rope on Shera's hand at that time so I could only save myself.

I was lucky when Seridov was about to stab me, maybe to my chest or my throat, I shook the chair around roughly so I fell while being tied with the chair and Seridov missed but managed to stab me in my shoulder. Shera later got untied and she grabbed the bayonet which was dropped on the floor and ran straight to Seridov when she was trying to stab me once again.

My wife stabbed Seridov's throat and she died after saying to me her last words "You are mine...no one can have you, Commander...die with me". Seridov had also tried to push the dagger deeper into my shoulder but Shera pulled her away so her plan could not be made...what a psycho.

"Tap! Tap! John, please wake up...it's morning, husband." - My chest got tapped slightly and I heard a lovely voice calling me, that was my wife - Shera

I opened my eyes and felt my body, from my chest to my legs was covered by the bedsheet, in front of me was Shera, she was wearing a blue tunic and a lovely pink apron. Shera would make me breakfast today so she wore like that, I smiled back to greet Shera while patting her head and then got up, slowly got out of bed while seeing my wife.

"What's wrong, John? You like my new haircut? Being short is sometimes very cute, isn't it?"

Shera has cut her hair yesterday and now she was having blonde curly short hair - the new hairstyle made my wife look cuter and sexier...I must concentrate on my work. Despite the sadness of the school massacre, we still finally got married but our wedding was never made, 6 months have passed since the previous incident.