Return To The Princess (Part 1)

Chapter 46: Return To The Princess (Part 1)

After mourning and saluting the soldiers' graves in the Second World War, we got back to our previous place, I saw that Hatano had now done crying but she kept whispering some words in her mouth but we cannot hear.

Maybe I should let her alone for a while, Hatano's eyes were now a bit tired, she didn't sleep much. Maybe I should tell her to rest when we returned to Yura's house.

After going outside of the hidden room, King Ralla finally turned the wall up, all of us going outside of the warehouse.

While going out, I targeted my eyes at two ammo crates, maybe I should call two of my subordinates to do the reloading...or I will do that myself.

Hatano now needed to sleep and also to calm her mind, order her to reload my M4's ammo was quite rough for her. Maybe I would order Sarah.

"Sarah, take my rifle to the ammo crates for the rearm."

"Eh!" - Sarah was very surprised to hear 

"Commander...you used...up...your rifle's ammo...?" - Hatano asked me while keeping her usual way of talking

"That's a long story, Sarah, you do the reloading. Hatano, about you, go get some sleep, you are very tired now."

"I...will stay...with...Sarah..." - If that was Hatano's wish, okay! But I should remind Sarah to tell her big sister to sleep

"Sarah, remember to tell Hatano to sleep! Only you do the reloading."

Then Sarah made a sigh then took my M4, King Ralla cast the Keep magic on two ammo crates then Sarah went toward the crates to do the reloading for my rifle.

About Hatano, she was also helping Sarah with the reloading though I told her to sleep, maybe my orders to Hatano were nothing but trash through her ears.

"Sis, please sleep! Commander said you are sleepy." - Sarah had now asked Hatano to sleep, she may now notice that Hatano had behaved to have one eye close, one eye open and repeatedly yawning

"Sis, you can sleep between my thighs, let me do the reload."

Then Hatano slept on Sarah's thighs, that was the wish of every boy, but maybe I should not disturb these girls at this time, just let them be.

I was thinking about going to Warsaw Kingdom, I wanted to meet Shera and Reimi as soon as possible now, to send them the letters that Mentor Lerer gave me.

And also, I wanted to meet Hoster, that guy wouldn't survive for long, like I said to Shera, I spared him that time, but not this time. If he showed me hostility next time, I would kill him right away, I didn't care if Shera begged me to spare her brother or not.

"Hero, what's wrong?" - King Ralla asked me when he saw I was thinking too much

"Oh, nothing, King Ralla! I was just thinking about going to Warsaw Kingdom."

"You need to do something important there, hero?"

"Yes, I want to head to its Capital City, I want to go there because there are things I need to do there."

"If you Hero said that then I would prepare for you the way to go there as fast as possible."

"You Hero, do you want me to get three of you thereby Teleport Magic?" - King Ralla suddenly said that to me, but what was the price for using that magic, he wanted us to pay something?

"What's the price for the three of us to use that magic, King Ralla?"

"Nothing, Hero!" - King Ralla said that but I felt very odd