Cabin❕E.O

Y/n's POV

G!P Reader

TW: Smut. Public teasing.

Me, my girlfriend Lizzie, Scarlett, Flo, Hailee, Chris Evans and Tom Holland are going to a holiday cabin for the weekend to celebrate the ending of the new avengers film we just finished filming.

Right now we're all sitting around the large coffee table in the middle of the cabin. That we paid a fortune for by the way. Anyway everyone is bored. We didn't actually think of things to do in the cabin and it's currently 7pm so it's not like we can go out, plus we ate before we got here at our celebratory dinner.

I don't really care what everyone else is doing but right now i'm in the mood for some teasing. Lizzie is sat comfortably on my lap, her arms slung around my neck while she engages in small talk with the others. Slowly I move my hand up the skirt she's wearing, luckily we have a blanket over us because it's fucking cold in the cabin so no one can see my wondering hands. My finger tips graze over her inner thigh making Lizzie's breath hitch.

"You okay Liz?" Tom checks. He's always had a little crush on her which is absolutely adorable.

"Yeah i'm cool" She tells him nonchalantly but the wetness I can feel through her panties and her unmatched breathing tells me different. Scarlett decides to tease Chris about his lack of companionship even though Scar tells me they're fucking in secret but she's taking the attention off Lizzie so I continue teasing. My fingers slip into her panties and start to rub light circles on her clit barley adding any pressure.

Lizzie takes in a sharp breath. Next she moves her hand to my dick and squeezes harshly making me yelp out. Quickly I remove my hand from her skirt and hold my dick through my pants instead. I pout at Lizzie who gives me a sly smirk before kissing the pout away. "We're gonna watch a film in our room, see you guys tomorrow" Lizzie says sweetly. We hear a choir of good nights behind us while Lizzie pulls me to our room.

"You hurt me princess" I pout. She giggles at me before pushing me into a room.

"Maybe next time you'll think before you play with me in front of everyone" She scolds. I sit down on the bed and Lizzie comes wondering over to me, straddling my lap. "Are you gonna make me feel good without teasing?" She questions, nipping on my earlobes.

"Yes princess" I breath out. Lizzie smirks while grabbing the remote and putting on a random show so it's not suspicious when people walk past.

"You have to be quite for me baby okay?" My bulge starts to grow bigger as Lizzie lightly grinds on it. Tilting my head I give her a little smile.

"It's you who will have to try and be quiet princess" I assure her. Lizzie bites her lip before smashing her lips against mine in a bruising kiss. I moan into the kiss before gripping the back of her thighs, standing up and getting under the covers. Making sure the comforter is over my shoulders, so only I can see her naked form if anyone walks in, I rip open her shirt. Buttons fly all over the room. She's not wearing a bra today so her perky beasts are the first thing I make eye contact with.

Looking back up at Lizzie she's looking at me with a smirk so I bow down and take one nipple into my mouth while tweaking the other in tween my fingers. Lizzie let's our sighs of pleasure as I switch attention. I decide that her breasts are stimulated enough so I take the rest of the shirt off of her body and then remove her skirt and underwear to leave her bare. Glancing down I see her glistening core and moan at the sight.

"So wet for me princess" I whisper, sucking on her collar bone making sure to leave dark purple marks. She's going to be wearing sweaters and shit all weekend anyway since it's cold so covering these up shouldn't be a problem.

"Your wearing too many clothes" She complains. So I quickly undress myself leaving all my clothes on the floor next to the bed. "Better" She praises. Looking down at my fully erect cock she bites her lip and moves her hand down to tease her own clit with my tip. I bury my head into her neck, kissing her lightly before I swat her hand away and line myself up with her entrance.

I thrust in and out at a steady pace before lifting my head up to make eye contact with Lizzie. She's looking at me with eyes full of love while she bites her lip to keep her moans in. I'm letting out soft grunts as I continue to thrust. "Your taking me so well baby. Such a good girl" I praise. Lizzie let's out a soft moan in response to my words and I pick up the pace a little more.

"I'm so close" She whimpers and I nod in agreement. Just as i'm about to go faster and harder so Lizzie reaches her high we hear voices and the handle to our door moving. Lizzie looks at me with panicked eyes so I quickly peck her lips and drop myself on her chest, my dick still very much inside her. I pretend to be sleeping on her as what I assume is Scarlett, Flo and Hailee walk in giggling.

"Hey Liz! Is Y/n asleep?" Flo asks sweetly. I feel Lizzie nod, not trusting her words. I can hear her heartbeat which is still going crazy fast but it's really relaxing me and if my balls weren't aching I could definitely fall asleep right now.

Hailee and Scarlett say something that I can't quite make out and Lizzie shushes them in response. "I'm actually gonna head to sleep myself guys" She hints so they leave but Hailee starts squealing.

"I love this show! Can I please stay for the rest of the episode?!" She begs and before Lizzie can answer I feel the bed dip making me shift inside Lizzie. We both take harsh breaths in as pleasure shoots through our bodies but we try and hide it. Just as I thought it couldn't get worse two more bodies jump on the bed and one leans their head on my lower back causing me to go deeper into Lizzie. She groans at the added pressure and I try not to giggle.

"You okay Liz?" Scar asks. You can hear the suspicion in her voice but Lizzie nods frantically.

"You guys can only stay for the rest of this episode and then i'm ah- i'm going to sleep" I subtly thrust into her while she speaking just to be a cunt and even though my eyes are closed I can see the weird looks they're giving Lizzie. Fortunately they all agree which i'm grateful for because if my balls are aching I can't imagine what Lizzie is feeling like, being teased previously.

The door opens again and i'm silently praying that it's not another person that wants to watch whatever the fuck is on the TV. To my surprise Chris's voice fills my ears.

"Hey Scar can I get your help with something?" He asks sweetly. I feel Scar hop off the bed and the sound of her feet rushing towards the door before it closes again. Hailee and Flo start whispering about something while I smirk into Lizzie's chest knowing that Scarlett is going to get her back blown out. Lizzie's chest rattles gently letting me know that she knows what i'm smirking about. Her hand reaches to play with the baby hairs on the back of my neck and I hum in appreciation begging the episode to be over soon.

After 20 minutes the girls clear out and say their goodnights. The door clicks closed and Lizzie tugs my head up from her chest. "Oh my god" She giggles and I laugh with her.

"That was terrifying" I whisper and she nods.

"Hailee got into the blanket with us" She reveals and I wheeze, Covering my mouth so I don't be too loud. For a moment I forget i'm inside of her and when I shift due to laughing Lizzie gets out an unexpected moan. "Oh!" She squeals. "Can we continue?" She talks in that sweet voice that I can't say no to, not that I want to say no, anyway I comply and start picking up a fast and hard pace instantly making her putty below me. After a few more minutes Lizzie can barley hold her moans in anymore and I can tell she is close.

"Cum for me baby" I whisper into her ear and press a kiss on her temple. I feel her juices squirt out onto my stomach and seconds later I fill her up. "Fuck! I love you" I moan out. Her hands go into my hair and play with it while I relax on her chest.

"I love you too baby" Lizzie breaths out.

This is where I wanna be forever.