Can't shake this feeling.❕W.M

Wanda's POV:

G!p Wanda

Requested ;)

TW: Smut. Top Wanda :)

Sighing I slam my book shut trying to get rid of the achy feeling in my
heart. Why won't it just go away? I've been feeling like this since we defeated Ultron in Sokovia, ever since I got to fucking New York. Pietro and Nat have put it down to me being home sick but I highly doubt that because I hated that place.

Frustrated with the feeling I scream into my pillow and kicking my legs like a child throwing a tantrum. "Is this a bad time" Nat asks, standing at my door with a judgmental look on her face.

"Don't you judge me" I point when i've turned around, sitting myself on my bed like an adult. "I just want it to go away but I just can't shake this feeling"

Nat purses her lips, coming to sit next to me on the bed she rubs my back soothingly. "Maybe letting loose will help" Good suggestion but I wasn't too sure. "Tony is having a party tonight"

"Why?" Nothing important as happened as far as I know and it's not anyone's birthday is it... Nat goes to talk but an annoyed Tony walks past my room.

"Because it's Friday! God why does everyone ask why? Just enjoy the free alcohol, great food and loud music!" He shouts on his way down the hall making me chuckle. Nat rolls her eyes at his antics but let's put a laugh too.

"My friend I haven't seen forever is coming i'm so excited" She squeals throwing herself back onto the bed.

"Natasha Romanoff? Friends? Apart from me?" Acting shocked I gasp holding my heart. Nat sits up slapping my shoulder. "I'm kidding. What's their name?"

"Her name is Y/n" My heart pings at her name and some red little wisps start to flow out my fingers but I push it all away wondering what the fuck that was. Thankfully Nat didn't notice that because i'm not sure I could have answered her questions. "I think you two would get along great actually I can't wait to introduce my two best friends"

"Can't wait" I smile, feeling giddy about this unknown Y/n.

———————————————
There's still quite a lot of time until the party so I take the chance to go shopping to find clothes for tonight and I also want to test what makes this feeling stronger.

So I head all around town looking in various clothes, bags and shoe shops but if anything the feeling only gets weaker. Sighing I sit down on a nearby bench with my shopping bags wondering if I really am going crazy.

Giving up I flag a nearby taxi and get it back to the compound feeling even more lost then before. I guess this is something i'm just going to have to learn to live with

———————————————

"Wanda! There you are i've been looking for you!" Pietro shouts, shooting through the crowd to get to me. Smiling up at my brother he places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Sorry I didn't feel well so I put off getting dressed for a while" Now that wasn't a lie I didn't feel well because like half an hour after the party started the unknown feeling got stronger then it ever has before and right now it feels even worse like my body is screaming at me to look all over the compound to figure out what's happening.

"Well you look beautiful" He compliments my red dress suit. I decided to go with no shirt under the jacket. What can I say I was feeling brave. A tit could literally fall out while i'm dancing.

"Thank you" I smile as Piet hands me a drink.

'She's coming' A voice booms in my head. I look around in a panic as the strange feeling takes over my body. My head pounds making a ringing occur in my ears. My heart is nearly bursting out of my chest while my fingers clench to stop the magic coming out of my fingers.