Drunk E.O

Y/n's POV

I'm so drunk right now so i'm on my way home to my sexy ass wife. Id just been out for drinks with friends and I may have had one too many. Oops.

I can't wait to see her face. I check my phone and it's 1am. Awe no I hope she's still awake I need to see her. I lug my cone that I found up the street with me. Luckily we're about to reach my house so I don't have to carry him much longer.

Somehow I managed to make it to my front door. I place Mr Cone at the side by Lizzie's flowers and open the door as sneakily as I could. Except when I closed it it made a loud creaking sound.
"Oh my god shhhhh" I tell the door but it doesn't answer. Fucking rude.

Just then the living room light switches on. I spin around in surprise wondering how the fuck I done that without touching the switch but then I see Lizzie standing by the switch with her favourite blanket wrapped around her.
"Your home" She grins.

"Lizzieeeeeeee" I squeal. She cringes at the pitch of my voice but nods at me and opens her arms.

"Come here baby" Quickly I run over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I squeeze her as hard as I can but then realise she might not be able to breath. "Did someone miss me?" She chuckles. I nod and slide down onto my knees but I don't let go of her waist. My face comes face to face with her stomach making me smile. I love her stomach.

"I missed you a lot" I admit and blow a raspberry on her. She giggles and plays with my hair as I continue to do it. Her giggles are my favourite sound so I quickly look up at her and smile widely. To my surprise she's already looking down at me with a smile just as wide. "Will you marry me?" I ask. Tears falling from my eyes.

"I already married you baby" She reminds me by holding her hand up with the rings on. She wipes my tears away and I squint my eyes at the rings and look back at her.

"Can we do it again?" I pout and she shakes her head laughing at me.

"It a couple of years we will renew our vows but not right now" She reasons and I nod into her stomach.

"Oh my god I almost forgot!" I shout. I get up off the floor and drag Lizzie to the front door, open it and show her Mr cone.

"What's this?" She asks confused as fuck.

"It's Mr Cone. I found him and he needed a home so he's living with us for a while" I explain and give the cone a pat.

"Okay... you need to take that back tomorrow" She explains and I glare at her.

"He's my friend I can't leave him on the streets" I explain with my hands clearly offended by the suggestion that I take him back to the construction site. Lizzie realises that i'm not going to part with the cone so she accepts.

"Okay baby" She turns to the cone and gives it a pat. "Stay as long as you need Sir" I smile at her and she drags me back inside, locking the door. "Let's go to bed"

"Oh yes. That sounds wonderful. Bed. With you. Naked" I whisper in her ear biting it lightly. Lizzie let's out a shaky breath but shakes her head.

"No sex while your drunk baby" She reminds me. Fuck. I forgot damn. I nod and place a soft kiss on her neck, still hugging her.

"Cuddle naked?" I suggest and she nods.

"Keep those dirty hands to yourself though" She warns, walking up the stairs with me hot on her tail. I look down at my hands, inspecting them for dirt.

"My hands are clean" I express my confusion but Lizzie just laughs at me and quirks a brow. We make it into our room and we both strip. Only now five minutes later do I catch on to what she meant with the dirty hand thing. I start to laugh to myself and Lizzie looks at me confused. "I just got what you meant with the hands" I hold them out to her and she nods, giggling with me. "Your funny Olsen" I wiggle my fingers at her and quickly turn serious in hopes I might seduce her. I get really close to her naked body and drag my finger nails up her bare abdomen. "But don't act like you don't want them to reach that deep...deep...dark spot inside of you" I whisper.

Lizzie takes a step back and shots me a warning glare. I instantly back down not wanting her to get mad and then not cuddle naked with me. I slip into bed and she follows so I hug her body, getting all my warmth off of her and close my eyes. Then I remember I didn't say goodnight. "Lizzie. Liz. Lizabeth. Angel. Light of my life. Baby. Princess" I list off and Lizzie hums, a silly smile on her face when I open my eyes. "Goodnight. I love you this much" I coo and hold my arms as wide apart as I can.

"Goodnight baby. I love you the most" She whispers sleepily. Happy with our good nights I close my eyes again and instantly fall asleep.

This is gonna hurt tomorrow.