Tell the truth❕W.M

Y/N's POV

Requested

GxG

TW: Rough smut.

"Okay okay okay. I'm bored of just talking how about we play a game?" Tony suggest with a raised eyebrow. Everyone looks between each other, nodding in agreement. "Great! I'll start!"

Wanda moves off of the floor to sit herself in my lap getting comfy and ready to play. "Hi lovely" She smiles.

"Hi" I return, leaning my head on her shoulder. Tony starts off the game by daring Steve to show everyone the most embarrassing photo on his phone. Steve turns a deep shade of red scrolling through his photos and pulling up a picture where he is wearing nothing and his shield is covering his bits. "Oh my god" I wheeze into Wanda's neck.

"Damn" Nat whispers. It's barley audible but I hear it and raise my eyebrows. I'll make sure to tease her about that tomorrow. She will definitely blame it on the alcohol... again.

The next few rounds consist of Bucky daring Sam to eat a banana with no hands to which he nailed, getting it all down in one bite after peeling it with his feet, Nat sucking Bruce's toes to which she looked a little too into and Wanda whispering something dirty to the person of her left who just happened to be me. She whispered some shit about how she's gonna fuck me so good so i've been squirming about in wet underwear for a while. My go was next and i'm looking forward to something fun.

"Truth or Dare Miss Y/n?" Nat teases, I roll my eyes but decide to pick truth since no one had chosen that yet. I hope I get a juicy question.

"Who's the top in yours and Wanda's relationship?" I gulp and look around the circle. Everyone's eyes were on me eagerly waiting for my answer. My eyes meet Wanda's who has a smirk plastered on her face.

'Tell the truth now sweet girl' She communicates through her mind. I smirk getting a great idea, turning back to the group I start to speak.

"Oh that's so obvious!" I laugh. "Me obviously" I state proudly, wrapping my arms around Wanda tightly. I look up at her to see her clenched jaw and smile knowing i'll get what I want tonight.

The rounds carry on so Wanda leans down to my ear, biting it and then whispering. "That wasn't the truth was it babygirl?" I shake my head already feeling 10x wetter. "Why'd you say it then brat? You wanna look tough in front of your friends?"

Shaking my head I look up at her. "I-I just thought it'd be funny mommy" I say into the small space between us.

"Hmmm. You know what will be funny?" Before I can answer Wanda grips my jaw roughly, moving her lips millimetres from mine. "When your under me, begging to cum after being bought to the edge again...and again...and again without that release you'll do desperately need" As if she new my body better then I did she crashed her lips onto mine to muffle the moan that escaped my mouth. I let her take control of the kiss but it's over far quicker then I liked. "I bet if I felt you right now you'd be so wet without me even touching you" I nodded vigorously, confirming her suspicions earning a hum in response. "Your my pathetic little mess" She grins, slapping the side of my face lightly and letting go of my jaw.

Holy shit. This may be more then I wanted. Wanda suddenly stands up, doing a big dramatic yawn with a stretch. "Me and Y/n are going to bed. We're very very tired" I look up at her and furrow my brows.

"We are?" Wanda gives me a glare that tells me to shut up and I quickly zip my lips. "Oh yes we are. Very tired" I do a fake yawn and hurry off towards the bedroom. Confident that Wanda was right behind me I burst into our room as quickly as I can and start to undress before she comes in so i'm ready for her hoping she might like it and let me cum. I position myself on the bed with my legs spread wide.