Ballet Shoes

Dan's pov

I have finished my first week of filming My Boy Jack. Although you have to be in a good place mentally to do a film taking place during a war it is a nice change and I always like to challenge myself.
Emma and I have not been able to see each other all week, as it consists of early mornings and getting early to bed.
My plan is to surprise Emma today , I have the location and all needed information from Jacqueline who promised me not to tell her.
After about a 30 minute car ride I arrive at  the studios. 
At the entrance I am greeted by a 6.5 foot tall man, with muscles and an angry Expression. For a short moment I considered to turn around and leave, but I plug up my courage and take a huge step forward. "Who are you ? Do you have a visitor pass?" The man asks annoyed. I tell him my name and that I must be on the list.
Reluctantly he checks the list and let's me in.

The studio is built up to look like dance studio and loads of extras are running around . It toll me a while to find Emma in that huge crowd. She is taking to her cast mates. Slowly I seek up behind her and swing my arms around her.
Startled she turns around and gives me a bear hug. " What are you doing here ? I thought you have to work today!" She asks me surprised. Well I actually have the day off, so I can visit you. But honestly I never thought you'd do ballet. I answer with a chuckle. " The title Ballet Shoes, didn't ring a bell?"she asks witty." Actually I did ballet as little girl, when we still lived in France." She says with a smile. The director leads me to side lines as the scene is about to start. I watch the three girls do their ballet class with amusement. I am not a good dancer at all, but I would try for her. The scene is in the can quite quick and it's a break for everyone. I walk up to Emma again and asks her how long her break would be. "Propably 30 minutes of spare time, as I have to get changed as well for the next scene" without hesitation I swirl her around . There is obviously no music playing, but we don't need it. We just dance like noone is watching. After a while we stop still laughing and gasping for air. I cannot help but stare at those chestnut brown eyes of hers." What is it?"she asks with a smile" what's on your mind ?" Nothing really! I just love you . Gee I even dance for you . No one ever got me dance like that. I reply with a chuckle. I give her a soft kiss before we start to walk towards her dressing room.  As soon as we arrive at hair and make up, Emma turns around to give me another hug, before telling me that I am not allowed inside. It feels like hours rather than 20 minutes of a wait, but I have to suck it up though. When Emma is done  we head to the next set. I am a bit confused, as it is a bathroom.
Emma's characters name is Pauline. She wants to be an actress more than anything in the world. This scene takes place after she lost a role due to disrespectful behaviour. As her sister tells her all about the big surprise for the guardian , and the money they need from the theatre, Pauline breaks down crying.I watch the scene at hand awestruck. It's just different seeing Emma not as Hermione . To be fair all three of us, Emma Rupert and I have developed as actors immensely in the past years, but she just did an incredible job. I have to hold myself back not to run to her side to wipe those crocodile big tears away .

After they are done for today I wait outside the dressing room again . Emma approaches me with a smile "what's going on ? You seem to think so much today ?" She states starting to look concerned. I would tell her I am just fine with a huge smile. She doesn't seem convinced, so I add a bit more of the truth to it. I just can't stand to see you this sad. It breaks my heart to see you cry like that. I tell her truthful. But you did an incredible good job today. She just hugs and kisses me ." Thank you .I am glad you liked it. Also I am really fine, you don't have to worry about me."  I would tell her I will always worry about her. I ask her wether I could stay over tonight or not. She shakes her head yes in agreement. "Don't you have to work tomorrow ?". She asks confused. I reply that she has to work too and my driver can just pick me up at her place. It's not that much of a detour. Working things out is my numbers one priority right now. I cannot loose her again. I just want her to be happy . I would do literally anything for her no matter how goofy it makes me. She is just the one for me. My perfect match .