London Premiere

Dans pov:

It has been 3 weeks since we made our relationship offical. Of course the paparazzi are at our heels a lot. Always wanting a new shot. But we could not care less. I am used to followed around and they did the same to me and my ex girlfriends. Emma copes quite well with it too.
And for myself I couldn't be happier. I feel as if everything is falling in place right now.

As I am getting ready for the London premiere my mind is always wandering back to Emma. What will she be wearing?
She refused to show me her outfits beforehand. I know she will look stunning but I am just too curious.
I put on my suit coat and my tie. It is way easier for a guy to get dressed fancy. I think I understand why girls are always worried about how they look. The media is incredible hard on them.
My driver takes me to Leicester Square. They have outdone themselves with the decoration. They built part of the ministry of magic set and there are death eaters running around. I pose for a few pictures and soon my cast mates arrive. I see Tom. Rupert and Matthew approach me. Soon Helena Bonham Carter and Ralph Fiennes and many more join us.
I can't help but wonder where Emma is?
She is never late for events.
Matthew noticing me searching the streets points to the other side of the square. There she is?! Still signing autographs trying to get through the crowd. Our fans are just amazing. They dress up as our characters and stand in the rain for hours just to see us. Let's be honest is it really a London premiere if there isn't even a little bit of rain?.
She looks amazing in a navy blue dress with appliques and high heels. She left her open in curls.
After a while she reaches the group and joins Ruperts and my side. I start to relax a lot more with her by side.
The last week has been crazy with a whole lot of interviews and we hardly saw each other.
Shortly after the photo session we give another round of interviews. They don't ask many questions about our relationship but a lot about the movie at hand and our new projects.

I am incredible proud of this film and so is everyone else. I think that is obvious.

We are all heading to the after party. And now I can finally be with Emma. We keep on dancing although I am not good at it. But I would do anything for Emma really.
To my surprise her ex boyfriend Thomas shows up. How did he get in here? And most inportantly why? Emma spottet him as well.
"what are you doing here?" she asks him annyoyed. Obviously it was not her idea for him to show up.
"you invited me! Remember?!" Emma scoffs at his words. She said she invited him when they were still a couple. Thomas seems to enjoy the scene he is causing.
Emma storms off and to my surprise she is asking the security team to complement him out. And that is what they did.

Emma gives me an apologetic look. I brush it off with a kiss. " I can see tomorrow's headlines! How innocent little miss Watson is cheating on me." I joke. Emma chuckles but gives me a loving kiss. Oh gosh how much I missed that.
We enjoy our company for the rest of the evening. As it is time to leave Chris approaches us." Are you staying with us? " he asks. I take on his invitation and follow them to their driver. Soon the paparazzi are there and we pose for a few pictures alone. I can't help but stare at her chestnut brown eyes. They are just mesmerising. We head to the car and drive off. It was an incredible night with the people I love the most. What else could a guy wish for?

AN: I finally did the update! Next one coming soon.

Vote comment enjoy