the end and new beginnings

Emma's p.o.v.

The last couple of months flew by in the blink of an eye.
Even though I am back in England it was as if Daniel and I weren't used to being around each other so much. At first the distance was hard and now after a few months it felt like we were constantly going on each other's nerves.
So we have had our fair share of ups and downs. We have been fighting , made up again, hurt each other , supported each other and everything in-between. Definitely not the easiest tasks at hand to always love each other. But we managed to keep the balance . I absolutely couldn't love him more .
I can't believe the next time I will be at brown I am going to graduate.
Above all, my relationship with Daniel , my studies and planning my graduation party, we are all dealing with the end of Harry Potter.
I am coping quite okay. I guess I will fully grasp it when we are not coming back for another film after two or three month.
We have said goodbye to some of the best English actors there ever will be.
They have all had their last day already.  Daniel , Rupert and Myself will have our last day in Leavsden today.

I am getting ready for the day. After I took a quick shower I was roaming my closet for a nice outfit.
I chose a skirt and a blouse with some ballerina slippers.
When I am done with everything I head downstairs. I see my dad and Daniel taking in the corner . They immediately stop when they see me. It's super weird . Even though Dan and I are in a good place relationship wise
I can't help but wonder what he is hiding from me. I know I should not be suspicious and trust him. And I am really trying. My mum approaches me with a plate full  of fruits, some Nutella and a toast.

At the Leavsden Studios, we immediately start getting dressed , hair and make, placing and then David shouts the magic word " action ". This is it ! This is our last scene for Harry Potter. It's nothing big , just one huge leap on a giant mattress . The scene is very symbolic as we jump to new projects . It doesn't take long and we are finished. After leaving the mattress realization hits me . I start to cry . We talk to a lot of crew members and hug each and every one of them .
The producer David Heyman calls us in a huge studio, where he shows us a short film of the last two years that we have been working on the finale. We are all sitting there still , neither making a noise nor move. When the film is over Daniel, Rupert and I hug each other really tight. All of us are crying.  After we have all calmed down a bit Daniel holds a moving speech about how special this journey was and how grateful he is for every moment we have spend in these halls.

I approach Bonnie and Tom with a slight smile. Bonnie hugs me as well and we cry a bit more. We have startet at such a young age , we do not know anything different. This was our live for the past ten years.
" You guys text and call!" I demand through sniffles. They both agree and Tom heads over to Dan.

I give a sigh and Bonnie eyes me suspicious." What's going on?" She asks me raising an eyebrow " I thought you guys were okay .'  We are fine. It's just that he acts so weird at the moment. He is having private conversations with my dad and today he is acting very distanced. I tell her truthful. I am worried about us. What if it will end , as soon as we are not joined in a movie frenchise anymore?.
" don't worry! " Bonnie exclaims " You guys will be fine . Maybe he is dealing with the franchise ending today differently than you expected. Maybe he just needs some space." She says calming down my nerves .

After a few more goodbyes it is time for us to leave. I changed back into my own clothes and picked up the last box out of my trailer.

Outside of the Leavsden Studios my parents, Alex, Marcia and Alan await us. I take Dan's hand in mine as we walk and I am really relieved that he doesn't pull away.

We are  going to go shopping for the premieres and interviews that are just three months away. The deathly hallows part one will premiere in November.