kissing scene

Emma's p.o.v

Time flies by rather quickly as I am heading out of the airport after 3 and a half months at Brown. I can't wait to see my family again and Dan of course . I manage my way through the crowds . The person I spot first is my dad. I speed up a little and hug him tight followed by my mum . I wish I never had to let go but my eyes are searching the room . My mum seems to notice and just smiles at me . " Daniel couldn't make it to the airport ." She tells me with a sad smile on her face . I act like it doesn't bother me that he didn't pick me up. I tell my parents everything about college , my subjects , my friends ,the parties and everything a college experience includes.
After we get home , we are having dinner . My mum ordered Chinese for us . We talk a bit more and I decide to take a nap , as the jetleg really hits.

I can't really tell how much time has passed, but someone shakes me awake very gently. I open my eyes slowly to find Daniels face only inches away from mine. I squeal and fling my arms around his neck. We stay cuddled up for what feels like eternity. I have missed him so much . everything about him , his smile , his scent , his piercing blue eyes, I just missed my boyfriend like crazy. He seems to have felt the same way as neither of us let go of the other .
We talked the whole night until I fell asleep in his lap.

The next morning the alarm clock chimes bright and early for another day at the Leavsden studios. I find myself still hurled up in Dan's arms. We both smile at each other and get ready for work. After we have reached the studios it's the usual routine with wardrobe fittings , hair and make up . I am dressed as Mafalda Hopkirk , the person Hermione turns into for the ministry of magic scenes . I am wearing a skirt and a purple jacket.
In this scene we have just escaped the ministry of magic with the locket .
All goes well and the scene is done quite quickly . After about 4 takes this scene is done and everyone is rushing back to the dressing rooms . Apparently we are shooting the kissing scene between Harry and Hermione next . The wardrobe lady gives me a bralette and some trousers. The make up artist starts to paint my body in silver paint . That looks so surreal . The setting is just one giant green screen and Dan awaits me already . We both know the task at hand . I take a look at his bare chest all in the same silver paint as myself. I just smirk at him. He seems so nervous . Why is he nervous ? I ask myself.
David tells us where to stand and as soon as he shouts action . I kiss Dan vigorously . He seems to enjoy it . Of course he does ! I know what he likes. It takes us a few takes to get it right ,as my head is too much to the right or left side . Or move a bit more so and so to make it look more natural. Honestly kissing someone for the camera is the most unromantic thing I ever had to do . After the scene is done it's time for lunch break.
"Gee and there I thought I knew how to kiss ." I joke smileing at Daniel. He just laughs and raises an eyebrow at me. " Maybe you should show me again what that was like ." I kiss him again as passionately as I can . Oh god how much I missed him . The both of us end up in one of our empty dressing rooms.
Lucky for us there is not much to undress as the heat takes over. Daniel traces kisses down my whole body making me moan as he reaches a delicate spot. I know he teases me . We like to play with each other a little , tease each other . So join in and unpack his manhood before I start to trace kisses down south . Soon Dan has the upper hand again and I can't take it anymore . I move my position and take him just the way we are .
After three month I am finally able to sleep with my boyfriend again . Our bodies move in unison and we both give it our all.

We spend the rest of the lunch break cuddled up , stealing kisses every now and then. "What's on your mind ?" He asks me while stroking my head. Not much , just enjoying being close to you. Why were you nervous before we kissed though ?" I ask him in return . He gives me a kiss on the forehead. " I don't know there were so many people watching . And I knew I would get excited for more ". He says with a smirk . " and it's really not romantic to snog someone in front of the camera ." He states shaking his head. I snuggle a bit closer to him . " I was nervous too " I tell him truthful while staring into space . He asks me a simple why ? " what if it wouldn't have been the same ?" I ask him still in thoughts. Daniel seems to think hard . " I know all.of the change is scary, but we will manage it . I promise!" He says ever so soft. " I am madly in love with you !"he exclaims stealing another loving kiss .

We start to get dressed as we might need some food in our stomachs . We walk hand in hand to the cafeteria.
All of our friends are sitting on a huge table. Tom raises an knowing eyebrow at us . I try not to blush . Rupert is the first one to talk . And the conversation contains every topic possible . I just love being back with my friends.