My Boy Jack

Emma's p.o.v:

It was the most amazing feeling waking up next to Daniel again. I have missed him incredible much the last week. All in all it will only take 4 weeks to shoot a short modern sized british film. We only have 3 weeks left than. We did not have much time in the morning while getting ready and eating breakfast,before our drivers pulled up the driveway.
Yesterday was amazing anyways. We stayed up late talking and cuddling for hours. We have only left my room when it was time for dinner that my dad cooked for all of us.

Daniel still seems to worry about us and apparently there is nothing I can do about , but I couldn't be more happier with him and I tell him every chance I get .

As I am on my way to set I cannot help but think about Dan and I . I can't put my finger on why he is so worried or maybe he is just a bit overworked? He must have worked really hard getting that day off to see me. I am just worried about him and health. The thought of him and someonelese doesn't even cross my mind. If I can trust him like that why can't he just do the same?
My mind keeps running for a while until I reach out destination.
I am just going to give it my all today , so I can do the same for him and visit him. Maybe next week. I can't stand just seeing him on the weekend .

Time skip

Another week had passed and we only saw each other last weekend sadly. Both of our schedules are just really full and tight.
But I managed to clear half a  day . I will be visiting Daniel today. My driver brings me to an outside location where they are shooting a scene today. I am afraid it will be just the final scene for today. We arrive at the location and I jump out of the car . Dan is listening to music over his iPod. I sneak up behind him and cover his eye with my cold hands. What the... He exclaims in shock ! But he recovered quickly and embraces me in a bone breaking hug. I can't help but giggle. "What are you doing here ? Did you leave work early ?" He says all this still hugging me tightly . I just nod . I literally worked my butt off to be with you today ! I tell him loosing myself in his gaze. He gives me a soft kiss that says more later . Obviously we are not starting a make out session infront of a whole film crew.
The director calls Dan for the scene and I look for a place to watch . The scene is intense as there are alot of explosions everywhere, but Daniels acting is amazing and just on point . It is very brave to accept a film about the 2 world war. The scene is done quite quick and the director calls it a day. I follow Dan to his dressing room and his trailer so he can change back into his normal clothes. "You were amazing !"I tell him sitting on the bench watching him change. He must smiles and gives me a kiss. I am proud of it Ems. He say with a glistening in his eyes. " Do you wanna go out for dinner ?"he asks me . I am really tired but I agree, as I am hungry too.
We head to exit where we call a taxi to an Italian restaurant clothe to Dans home.
The place is nothing special but very cozy and the food is delicious here.
We sit down and start oder. I order a dish of spaghetti with lobster and Dan orders a pizza napoleanna. After our food is on the table we start to eat right away. After a while we started taking again. " Did you hear? We are starting the half-blood Prince early ! Just a week after we finish our projects. I mean we are done next week. How about you?" Daniel says all of this a little fast and he seems drying to talk about it . I smile at him in bemusement. Dan is a working animal at its best. I have heard it too. I assure him." What scenes are you looking forward to?" I ask him while taking another bite of my spaghetti. He makes an exaggerated thinking face."I am certainly looking forward to all my scenes with dumble because Michael is obviously the best. But all of the slugclub scenes should be fun too.how about you?" He asks while starting to munch on his pizza again. I would tell him I am looking forward to all my scenes with him. Due to the jealousy scenes we have more scenes just the two of us. "I am just so happy to see you almost everyday again" I say while looking him straight in the eyes . I can't help but blush. How is it possible to love someone so much?
Dan smiles at me and reaches over to give me a kiss. "Do you wanna stay over ?" He asks with a devilish smile . I agree and we head to his parents house . I just can't wait to fall asleep in his arms again.