Equus

Emma's pov

The national movie awards were a real success! We have won all of our categories . Dan and I won each for our roles as Harry and Hermione, as well as  Harry potter for the success of the film  Franchise. I have had such a great time with a whole lot of interviews and acceptance speeches .
With the end of the award show our press tour for the order of the phoenix is coming to an end and we have a few month off before we start shooting the half blood Prince.

I myself have accepted my first role in a British classic called Ballet Shoes. The story is all about how dreams can come true if you really believe in yourself. The story is set in the early 1900.  I am really excited to start shooting next week.
Daniels project my boy jack about the second world war will start shooting at the time. As we are both staying in London we try to see each other as often as possible. We have even made plans to visit each other, whenever the other has a day off.

As of right now I am getting ready to see Dan's performance of Equus in the Gielgud theatre. It's going to be the last week of his performance and I want to support him. I think it is a bit weird seeing him naked on stage, as that sight is supposed to be for my eyes only, but he choose to take on the task , so I am trying not to mind.
I for myself decided to wear short summer dress and some ballerina slippers for my visit.
I did not ask my family to join me as it would be quite awkward I guess.

My thoughts are with Daniel through the whole play. Although I can't help but giggle every now and then, I still think it was a brave performance from Dan.

After the play is finished I walk to his dressing room to congratulate him. After I knocked on the door , Daniel greets me with a big smile. " So what do you think?"he asks me with a boyish smile. I give a chuckle and tell him,that I liked his performance. He eyes me bemused and asks " what's the matter ? You have that weird look in your eyes?" With an raises eyebrow. I just smile as I give him a passionate kiss.  We lock eyes and the world seems to stop. After I didn't answer his question he just raises his eyebrows again. I chuckle and ask him why it always has to be sex scenes and why the whole world has to see his manhood ? He just shrugs with a slight smile. "It was Something different and grown up."he answers truthful."how about I get changed and we spend the evening together?"he suggest .I just smirk at him with an better idea. I get up and lock his dressing room door, so no unexpected visitors are going to interrupt us. Dan looks at me with a glistening in his eyes and  a look with all his need inside of it. We don't need words for reassurance anymore. We know exactly what the other wants. I walk back to him slowly to give him a passionate kiss. Before he can take the upper hand I start to place kisses down his incredible trained chest. Gosh he is so good looking. I tease him for a while until I notice the lust in his eye. We stare at each other for a moment to long, as Dan starts to kiss my neck and travels down until he reaches my bellybutton. He pulls off my dress only to reveal my lace lingerie I bought just for him. He stares at my body blankly obviously enjoying the sight infront of him.i give him a devilish smile, before we both continue to caress our bodies. As all of a sudden Dan stops and looks at me questioning. I pick up the condom I brought with me to assure him we could continue. I never wanted him more than I did now. And he must have felt the same way as we both give our all to the act of love as our bodies move in unison until the fireworks explode.

We stay cuddled up in each others arms until it's time to leave the theatre. "Will you stay at my place tonight?"he asks hopeful. I agree as I might hope for another round  and even if we just talked in his room for hours or if we didn't talk at all. Every day I am able to spend with my boyfriend is extremely important to me. Dan is always so sweet, kind and caring I couldn't ask for a better fit for myself than him .