visiting Brown

Dan's p.o.v.

I have to admit, always saying goodbye to her is really hard . But I promised her we would make it work . We see each other whenever we can . We even spend Christmas together.  It's been three weeks already since she left again.  I am going to surprise her at Brown .  I know she is at a music video shoot for the band " one night only " so I am heading there first .  As I get out of the cap I spot her immediately. She is wearing black leather pants , a top, a furry coat and heels. Her hair  is left open with a few curls. She looks absolutely beautiful. Next to her is the guy from the Burberry shoot. Apparently he is in the band and in the video as well.
They seem very familiar. I feel my stomach sink .  Does she want me to be here ? Will she be happy to see me? Still lost in thoughts I make my way over to them , making sure the camera isn't rolling , and hug her from behind .
She turns around startled . " Dan!" she exclaims  what are you doing here ? She asks happy . I answer by giving her a loving kiss. " I wanted to surprise you "I tell her not loosing eye contact . She smiles bright at me . Even though I don't like the guy she is working with and my stomach is knots , I will not show my jealousy . I want to show her that I trust her . Jealousy almost destroyed our relationship once I won't let that happen again. Emma doesn't let go of me until the director shouts for them to start the scene. I stand on the sidelines watching the scenes one by one until they wrap up . And yet again that guy keeps staring at us . Does he have a crush on her ? Maybe , I mean who would blame him ? Emma is gorgeous. But lucky for me, she is mine.
And he better not lay hands on my girlfriend.

I wait for Emma to be ready and we take the next taxi to Brown university.
She shows me the campus, the class rooms and her dormitory. She talks a  mile an hour about everything we see , some side stories,  for example where her first party was , or the orientation games, and some jokes . I can tell how excited she is to show me everything .
After we have spend two hours exploring the university we get some Chinese take away for dinner and head back to the dorms to eat .
We eat in quiet for a while until I notice Emma playing with her food.
I move closer to her on the bed and ask her what's going . " nothing !" She tries to convince me with a smile .
I just raise my eyebrows at her not believing her.  She sighs and I put my foot aside and hug her real tight . " you can tell me anything." I urge her on .
" Well I just wanted to be sure before I told you... " she starts to look at me concerned. To be honest I don't like where this conversation is going . Is she going to break up with me? Did she meet someone else ? I struggle to find words so I just look her deep in the eyes . She starts to get teary eyed before she continues " Dan ... " she looks up again " my period is late " she says only in a whisper . I don't really know what to say so I just refuse to let go of her  . I will always be there for her of course . But to be honest I don't feel ready to be a dad yet.
Say something! She almost cries out. I just give her a kiss on the forehead  and tell her I love her . " We will figure it out !" I assure her . She snuggles closer to me . " will you stay until I take a test ?" She asks me in no more than a  whisper . Of course  I agree to stay with her . After she took the test we snuggle up on her bed waiting for the results. It feels like eternity.  The longest five minutes of my life . The alarm clocks beeps and we get up. Emma is shaking so I take the test from the table and take a look at it. I turn a very pale Emma . " it's negative" I tell her . She collapses in my arms . Not letting go of me. " I don't know what I would've done otherwise . I am only 19 years old . I am still in college and we are still working on Harry potter ." She sniffles .  I stroke her back as I finally know the words to say. " we would have made it work. We love each other . And even if it didn't work out between us anymore .I would have always been there for you and our child. There is no other woman I would've wanted to have a child with. " I tell her truthful.
She beams at me smileing and wiping her tears away. " And two things ." I tell her facing her now " first of all . Please call me the next time something like that happens or anything else !" I urge her not breaking eye contact .  "And second of all maybe we should be a bit more careful next time ." I smirk at her pulling her onto my lap, as I know exactly when it would've happened. It was totally an act out of love and pent up desire. I kiss her deeply. There is a knock on the door followed by someone rushing into the room. We both look at that person startled.
Emma get off of my lap and gives the girl a hug. " Amber this is Dan." She introduces us . Amber forms her mouth to an o and sticks her hand out for me to shake it.  We all talk for a while . I see Amber giving Emma a weird look . She just smiles " I told him and we took a test -I am not pregnant." She exclaims . Amber looks more relieved than I am .  I zoned out of the conversation of the girls as I suddenly hear amber ask a question. " so how long is your hawty staying ? She asks Emma . That's the moment Emma give me a funny look. " If it's alright with you, I would like to spend the weekend ." I tell her . Emma just smiles at me . " of course it's okay with me !" She says.
Amber invites us to a party later and we accept the invitation . That's gonna be fun .After another while Amber leaves us alone .

I hug Emma close to me, give her a passionate kiss and whisper the following words into her ear : your are the only woman I wanna do it with . I give her my boyish devilish smile . She locks the door and we double over on her bed . This time making sure we have condoms.