Mates

Izuku could feel his body changing as his mates venom dispersed throughout his body. His heart would no longer quicken for anybody but Katsuki. No other alpha could ever measure up. Izuku could sense Katsuki's emotions like they were his own.

Their telepathic like link, that only fated mates share, let Izuku know that Katsuki was feeling as much pleasure as he was.Fated mates, after marking, are given the ability to feel the others strong emotions. In the past, that gift was important if a mate was in danger, scared or hurt during a hunting trip. Now a-days it is just as useful, but in a different way. Strong feeling of love or lust come through the link as well. It's theorized that this gift was given as a way to ensure that the pair are honest and that their sex be extraordinary, keeping them from ever wanting to stray.

Every thrust that hit Izuku's prostate, that made him wild with pleasure, would bounce to Katsuki, making the alpha feel as if his own prostate had been touched. "Fuck this feels amazing!". Katsuki kissed Midoriya as he thrust into his mate deeply. For the first time Katsuki didn't have to hold back. His size was usually too much for an omega to handle, but his fated mate would be able to take him in completely.

It felt wonderful burying his entire manhood inside his mates warm depth. "I'm close Freckles". Izuku nodded, holding onto Katsuki's shoulders. He could barely breath as his mate slid in and out faster. Their mutual pleasure bouncing back and forth, so intense Izuku was sure he was going to black out. Katsuki arched his back roaring his pleasure as his cock spewed deeply inside his omega. Izuku could no longer stand the overwhelming sensation and passed out after his release. Katsuki rolled off his mate, surrendered to darkness with a smile on his face.

Sorry this chapter is so short. The others are longer.