Dirty Talk

The wall trembled as the headboard bumped against it repeatedly. Two sweaty bodies thrusting and grinding against each other, chasing their orgasm that was right around the corner.

"Kacchan!" Izuku cried out as his mate drove his manhood in wildly. The omega could feel his shaft being stimulated without being touched, because his mate's cock was inside him dragging its massive girth across his sensitive canal. Their shared pleasure driving their ecstasy to greater heights.

"Moan for me kitten. Let me know I'm fucking you good". More slick wet his dick as his mate responded to his dirty talk. "Your ass is such a slut. It keeps sucking me in, begging me to cum inside you". Katsuki picked up the pace "You want that? You want me to cum in your slutty hole?".

"Yes, Alpha! Fuck me harder!" Deku's legs were trembling, trying to withstand the constant thrusting. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's arms, holding then behind his omegas back, as he drove in from behind. Izuku was at his mates complete mercy, and was more than ok being dominated by his alpha.

"You feel so good, Omega. My dick looks good covered in your slick. Fuck! This.Feels.So.Good!" He emphasized each word with a deep thrust that hit his mates prostate. Katsuki stuck a finger in Izuku's mouth loving the feel of his soft tongue. "Suck on it, slut. Suck on it like you did my cock the other day".

Izuku purred loudly, his lips closing around the finger. More slick ran down his thighs, he couldn't help it, being called a slut turned him on. He moved his tongue around Katsuki's finger trying hard not to bite down. The alpha removed his finger and smacked Izuku's plump ass hard, leaving it red. "Alpha!" Izuku gasped as he came, blacking out instantly. 

Katsuki roared his release as he too fell over passing out. "Mmmm. Feels warm. So good. Keep going" Katsuki dreamed that his mate was giving him head. The sound of purring woke him up and there was his mate, spreading the alpha's legs so he could position himself better while deep throating his cock. "Fuck, Freckles. You can wake me up like this whenever you want. You look so sexy sucking me off". 

Izuku hummed under his mate's praise. The tiny omega yelped as he found himself all the sudden facing the other way. His plump rear positioned in front of his alpha. "Keep going, Omega. I'm going to enjoy this tasty meal in front of me". Katsuki's strong hands held Izuku in place while he dove his long tongue into his omega's slick soak opening.

 Izuku sucked faster with more suction. Katsuki sensing a challenge, responded with a growl as he shoved his tongue in as deep as it could go. He grabbed Izuku's cock, stroking it firmly. It was too much for the omega. Arching his back he came on his alpha's stomach. He jerked back with surprise as his mouth filled with Katsuki's seed. He let it dribble down the sides of his mouth onto the bed. He was panting too hard to swallow.

"Come here, Baby. Let me cuddle you". Izuku crawled over to his alpha's open arms purring happily. They both were still breathing heavily before drifting off to sleep. Izuku woke up feeling warm. He snuggled into his mate's chest, loving the scent of his alpha. Blinking again, he realized that the warmth he was feeling was from the bath he was soaking in. "Wakey Wakey" Katsuki teased, kissing his mate's forehead. Izuku sat up blushing at the drool he had left on his alpha's chest. He grabbed a face towel and quickly cleaned it off.

Katsuki loved seeing that rose colored blush on his mate's beautiful face. "Come here, Freckles". He pulled his omega back into his arms. "I don't want to leave you, but I really need to get back to my apartment and pack some clothes and other things".

"Can't I come with?" Izuku pouted.

"You can, but I thought you wanted to prepare for your parents arrival tonight".

"I want to be with my alpha" Izuku held onto Katsuki tighter. 

"Ok, Kitten. Let's get dressed and hit the road. On the way, we'll stop for burgers and shakes at this great diner I know".

Izuku nodded enthusiastically, drying off quickly. Katsuki was dressing, but couldn't find his black hoodie. "Babe, have you seen my..." he stopped when he saw his tiny omega swimming in his hoodie, looking absolutely adorable.

"It smells like you" Izuku said gripping the sweater, inhaling the aroma of his alpha.

"You're too fucking cute, Kitten. I love you in that. Let's all those assholes know you're my omega". They got into Katsuki's Mustang and drove off towards the city. They held hands while singing along to their favorite 80's music. Both laughing at how badly the other one was singing.