Chapter 10

Y/N's pov...

It's been another 2 months of my college. 7 months are over, only 3 months to go for my 1st year of college to finish. Then 2 months of summer vacation. Yay!

Here, I am trying to concentrate in the class but Rose keeps getting notifications on her phone. "Who the fuck is messaging you during class?" I asked.

"No-one! It's n-not im-important." She stuttered while putting her phone on silent. "For a fact I know you are lying but for now I want to concentrate in the class, that's why I am letting you go." I said and looked at the professor who was giving the lecture.

After class...

Me, Rose, and Taehyung are on our way to the cafeteria when Hwasa came near Taehyung and started running her finger over his face to his chest. "Looks like you are stressed. Why don't I relieve your stress, hmm?" She flirted.

"I literally feel like scratching her face. Doesn't she have any shame. How can she literally say that in front of everyone?" Rose whispered in my ear. "Let her do what she wants. Who cares!? I don't." I said and turned around.

"Y/N! I have a big news!" Lisa shouted running towards me while Jungkook followed her. "What is it?" Rose asked. "You know that hot basketball captain of our college basketball team?" Lisa asked.

"Jackson Wang?" I asked. "Yes, he is also the one that stares at you during class." Jungkook said. "Even I noticed that he used to stare at Y/N during classes." Rose said. "He did?" I asked. "Yes, he did and... he is inviting all 4 of us to his birthday party in the club. He specially invited you." Lisa said while winking at me.

"Really?" Rose asked. "Yeah! Look at this invitation card." Jungkook said showing it to Rose. "Show it to me." I said but Jungkook didn't give it. "Why are in such a hurry to see it?" He said. "Just give it to me." I said. "Try to take it from me." Jungkook said and ran from there while I ran behind him. We literally ran through the whole hallway and then back to the cafeteria.

I was running behind Jungkook but suddenly someone came in between us and I lost my balance after bumping into him. I closed my eyes thinking I will fall but thank god that person wrapped his arm around my waist and stopped me from falling down or else I would have broken my head. I opened my eyes and saw Jin's face close to mine.