Chapter 44

Y/N's pov...

1 week later...

I am in college getting tensed about my final exams that are going to be in another 10 days.

My life has been very busy after Ajumma left. I wake up in the morning after Jin makes the breakfast for us. We have it together and Jin drops me off at my college.

I need to take the bus or taxi after college to get back hone since Jin's work timings are different. I reach home and make lunch for myself and Jin. I again take a taxi and go to Jin's office to bring lunch to him. We have lunch together and I just sit in his cabin while doing my college work while he does his office work. We get back home after he is done and I then make the dinner or heat up the leftover lunch. We have dinner then again work for sometime before going to sleep.

So this was my daily routine which is very packed up. Wait, I forgot to add that I need to message Jin every time I get out of college or reach home or take a taxi and all.

"Y/N! Are there any important things professor told us for the upcoming exams? I kind of dozed off when he was teaching." Lisa said nervously making Rose roll her eyes. We are sitting in a cafeteria where everyone is busy eating.

"Yes, he did! He also said he would send a few worksheets on our group and it would be better if we revise the whole book!" Rose said as Lisa started whining.

"I don't wanna study!" She started throwing tantrums. "We need to study, if we want to pass our exams." Jungkook said as he flopped on a chair beside Lisa.

"Can we like study with each other?" Lisa asked. "You mean group study?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay but... Do you think we can? I mean we only gossip when we are together so are we able to study together?" Rose asked.

"Let's just give it a try." Jungkook said. "Yeah. We can give it a try." I said. "So when should we do it?" Lisa asked excitedly.

"I think tomorrow... At my house?" I asked. "Your house? We have never been to Jin hyung's house. Do you think it will be okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course! He wouldn't mind. And this will be a good opportunity for you guys to come to our house since you guys have never been to our house!" I said and they nodded.

"Let's do this people!" Lisa said dramatically and got off her chair. "Let's go to our class first." I said as I got off the chair and pulled her to our class.

After college...

"Y/N, you coming?" Lisa asked as all of them were headed to a Café near by. "You guys go, I have a few prints to take. I will join you guys when I am done." I said as they nodded and went while I went to our college's printing room.

I inserted the documents I had to print and waited for it to be completed. I suddenly heard my phone ring and it was a call from Jin so I quickly received it.

Me: Hello.

Jin: Hey. Are you still at college?

Me: Yeah. I have a few prints to take out.

Jin: Okay. Just be careful. I don't know why but I am not having a good feeling today.

Me: Why? Is everything fine?

Jin: Yeah, everything is just fine! It's just I don't have a good feeling for today so I just want you to be careful.

Me: Okay. I will be careful. You also take care of yourself.