Last Chapter

Y/N's pov...

I took a shower, relaxing my muscles and changed it to dress before heading out of the washroom. I couldn't find Jin in the room which made me panic a little but then I saw a reflection in the balcony of the suite so I went there.

 I couldn't find Jin in the room which made me panic a little but then I saw a reflection in the balcony of the suite so I went there

"Woah!" A gasp left my lips as I saw the set up in the balcony. "How is it?" Jin asked as a chuckle left his mouth. "It looks so good." I said still in an awe looking at it.

"Come. Sit. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Jin said as he pulled the chair for me to sit. I silently sat on the chair as Jin sat on the opposite side. There were romantic songs going on the background making the situation more romantic than it already was.

"Did you like the food?" Jin asked me as I finished eating. "It was pretty tasty but not as tasty as your food." I said and he laughed while getting off the chair. He went to the back where I assume his phone was connected to the speakers. He changed the song and came back towards me. He held out his hand for me to hold.

"May I?" He asked politely making me laugh at his behavior. "Yes, you may!" I said as I held his hand and got off the chair.

Jin wrapped his one hand around my waist pulling me flush against him while his other hand held mine. I placed my other her on his shoulder as he swayed us with the music. All I could feel at that moment was love. All this felt so good and special.

"You have gotten pretty good at dancing

"You have gotten pretty good at dancing." He commented. "All thanks to you." I said and he laughed.

"Y/N. I... I LOVE YOU." He confessed.

Wait a second... Did he just fucking confess!? Oh my god! Om my god! I wasn't ready for this! Oh shit!

My eyes went wide as I stopped dancing and just looked at him blankly. "Wh-What!?" I stuttered.

"I love you Y/N! A lot! More than you think!" He confessed again leaving me in utter shock. "I know you didn't expect this from me but it is what it is. I love you a lot and I can't keep this with myself now. I was scared to tell this to you but now I just wanted to get it off my chest. I don't know what you think about me but what I know is that you also have feelings for me and you can't hide them fr- Mmmm." His whole speech was cut off by my pair of lips that attacked his leaving him shocked.