Chapter 5

Y/N's pov...

After one week...

Dad is going to take me and Rose shopping today. He took a leave just to take us shopping and to spend time with me. I was making breakfast while dad was sitting on the dining table checking some documents.

I heard the bell ring so I went to open the door. I saw that Taehyung was standing in front of the door. "Good Morning!" He said.

"Good Morning! Why are you here?" I asked. "Can't I come to your house?" He asked wiggling his eyes. I denied "No! No! Its not like th-" "Hahaha! I know you didn't mean it. I just came here to meet Uncle Jung." He cut me off and entered the house.

He went and sat beside Dad. "Uncle Jung, Dad asked me to tell you that he is cancelling your leave for today because their is a sudden meeting held which is very important and you need to be there as soon as possible. He also said that he called you but you didn't receive his call so he told me to say it to you." Tae said to Dad.

"Oh God! My phone is on silent. Which meeting is it?" Dad asked after checking his mobile. "Dad said that the meeting was going to be held after two days but because of some emergency it will be held today." Tae said. "Oh Shit! I need to leave now." Dad said while taking some documents and pushing it into a bag with his laptop.

"Dad! You said you will take me and Rose to shopping and you also said that you will spend time with me." I said while making a puppy face so that he agrees. "Dear, this is very important. If I don't go, our company will suffer losses. As for the shopping, Taehyung will take you. Right Taehyung?" He said and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded indicating that he will take me. After that dad went to the office.

" You wanna have breakfast?" I asked Jungkook and he nodded. I served him breakfast and sat down to have my breakfast. "Rose, my friend will also come with us to the mall. We both planned to go there with dad but since you are taking me there, I thought I should say it to you." I said. "Yeah! Okay! No problem! Umm... Do you mind if I ask my friends to accompany us?" He hesitantly asked. "No, why would I mind? " I asked while chuckling. "I was just making sure if you are okay with me bringing my friends." He said.

After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Rose. She hugged me tightly. "I missed you soooo much." She said still not breaking the hug. "We seriously had a video call yesterday." I said breaking the hug and bringing her inside the house.

She gasped and asked "From when did you start bringing boys to your house?" I understood what she meant. "He is Taehyung, Mr. Kim's youngest son." I said. She held my shoulders and started shaking me. "I don't care who he is! What is he doing in your house while Uncle Jung is not here." She asked shaking me.

I held her by her shoulders to stop her. "He is going to take us to the mall and dad is the one who told him to take us shopping." I said. She replied with an 'Ohh' and moved towards Taehyung. She extended her hand and said "I am Rose, Y/N's best friend." Taehyung shook her hand and chuckled while saying "I can say that you are her best friend by seeing you behave like that."

We went to the mall after that short conversation. As soon as we entered the mall, a boy and a girl attacked Taehyung with a hug. They broke the hug and looked towards us. Taehyung introduced us to them. Both of them bowed to us.

"I am Lisa and this is Jungkook, we are Taehyung's best friends." The girl said while extending her hand for us to shake which we gladly did. The boy named Jungkook just gave us a bunny smile. "Taehyung told us that you both are also going to the same university that we are going. I hope we can be great friends." Lisa said.

Lisa wrapped her both arms around my and Rose's neck. "Now! Let's have some fun and start shopping." Lisa said while pulling us to a clothing shop.

LISA is a very friendly person. We can be good friends in the future.