Chapter 36

Next day...

Y/N's pov...

I woke up while yawning. I studied till late night and slept late. We got a preparatory holiday today since we have an exam tomorrow.

I checked the time and it was 9 in the morning. Shit! I forgot that it's my and Jin's reception today. I got off the bed and peeked downstairs to see what Jin was doing.

He was still sleeping on the couch. I feel bad about him sleeping on the couch so I will ask him to sleep on his bed today. I should get freshened up and make breakfast for him.

[This is Jin's apartment so it is easy to peek

[This is Jin's apartment so it is easy to peek.]

I got freshened and went downstairs. I went closer to Jin who was looking peaceful while sleeping on the couch. I went near him and bent down to have a better view of his face.

Jin was just perfect. His face, his jawline, his eyelids, his eyebrows, his forehead, his lips, his everything was just perfect.

I was having this feeling to kiss his forehead. He is sleeping so I don't think he will feel it. Just a light kiss will be okay, right? Should I? I don't know. I think I should just do it.

I slowly bent my face towards his forehead. I pressed my quivering lips on his forehead. I quickly retreated myself. He was still sleeping so I got on my feet again and was going towards the kitchen.

I took a step away from the couch but Jin held my hand and pulled me towards him

I took a step away from the couch but Jin held my hand and pulled me towards him. I lost my balance and fell on him.