Chapter 41

Y/N's pov...

1 week later...

I want to see my family! It's been 1 week since I last saw them. It's been 1 week since that kiss happened. Gosh! Just thinking about that night gives me goosebumps.

In this 1 week, Jin has been kind and all gentle like he was before. He acted like nothing happened that night so I also ignored it. The good thing is Jin didn't let anything get awkward between us even after that night. He talks to me casually and I do the same, we have breakfast and dinner together like everything in normal. But Jin still sleeps on the couch because I didn't get the courage to ask him to sleep on his bed.

I got to know about his routine from Ajumma. Jin wakes up almost two hours before me. He does exercise in his gym then Ajumma comes and starts making the breakfast. He takes a shower as he gets ready for office and starts doing some work on his laptop while waiting for me to get ready.

I wake up and take a shower then get ready. I then go down to have breakfast with Jin and Ajumma. We have breakfast and Jin's drops me at my college.

Ajusshi [Ajumma's husband] picks me up from college and drops me home. Ajumma prepares the lunch till the time I reach home and packs it for Jin. She gives the lunch box to Ajusshi which he gives to Jin at the office.

I have my lunch with Ajumma after coming from college and then help her with household stuff. We make dinner together and wait for Jin to come back.

Ajumma stays with me until Jin is back from office because she doesn't want to leave me alone as I get bored very easily. I have gotten very close to Ajumma. She is a very nice and sweet person. She tells me stuff about her family while I do the same. It's very fun to be with her.

As I was saying before that Ajumma leaves after Jin gets home. Me and Jin have dinner together and talk about how our days went by. Then he starts working again while I sit with him and do my college work.

That's how I spend my whole day! And now I want to go meet Mom and Dad!

It's evening time and I am sitting in the room while Jin is working downstairs. I suddenly got a call from Hobi oppa. I get a call from Mom daily but not from Hobi oppa. I received the call.

Me: Hey.

Hobi oppa: Hey. What are you doing?

Me: Nothing, just sitting and doing some work. What about you? Why did you call me after not contacting for a whole week?

Hobi oppa: I was busy with work.

Me: Yeah... So busy that you weren't able to call your sister for a minute and ask how she was doing! [sarcasm]

Hobi oppa: It's not like that! You can ask your husband how much work he had given me this week!

Me: Don't blame my husband! It is you who didn't call me! My husband didn't ask you to not to call me!

Hobi oppa: Ok! Ok! I am sorry! Happy?

Me: Yes!

Hobi oppa: Come and stay with us for a few days! It's like you forgot you have a family after you got married!

Me: Even I was thinking of visiting you guys today itself.

Hobi oppa: Good.

Me: How is Lia unnie? It's been a while since I talked to her as well. The last time I talked to her she said she wasn't feeling well.

Hobi oppa: Yeah, she is still not feeling well that's the main reason I am asking you to come over and stay over. She might feel good if you stay with her.