Chapter 23

Y/N's pov...

College reopening day...

I was sitting in my classroom with my friends and playing game. Well, today is actually our juniors first day as well so all professors are attending their orientation. We got our first and second periods free.

"Bro, that's cheating!" Lisa shouted as I won the game. We were playing Ludo like little kids.

"How did I cheat?" I asked. "You did black magic on the game!" Rose supported Lisa. "I don't know how to do black magic!" I said while smirking.

"Whatever!" Lisa scoffed and rested on her bench. "Fine! I will let you win the next game!" I said as Lisa smiled widely and side hugged me.

"Hey girls!" Jungkook shouted as he sat on the table in front of us while Taehyung joined him. "Hey beautiful!" Taehyung said and squeezed my cheeks while I just smiled.

Taehyung kept doing these type of things after the night we kissed. I didn't want to kiss him but I couldn't stop him as well. I didn't feel anything when he kissed me but I... I felt something when me and Jin kissed.

I don't know why, the feelings which I have for Jin are very different from what I feel for others. I can't describe that feeling but I know it is something which can ruin my relationship with Taehyung that is why I am trying to take those feelings out of me.

"So... What are you guys up to?" Jungkook asked us. "Nothing!" I replied. "We only have five months to complete this year! I can't wait for it to end!" Rose said.

"What are planning to do after graduating?" Lisa asked me. "I will probably apply to a few companies!" I said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked. "What do you mean by why?" I asked him back. "Why do you need to work?" He asked.

"Because I want to!" I said. "You don't have to work! Our expenses will be covered by Jin hyung since the company belongs to him. Both of us don't have to work!" Taehyung said.

"How can I let Jin pay my expenses? I don't want him to pay! I want to work and stand on my own legs, not to let other people pay for me." I said getting irritated by him.

"You won't work!" He said angrily. "I will!" I shouted. "You won't and that's final! I am your fiancé and I make the decisions for you plus we will get married till the time we graduate so I will have more rights!" He said angrily.

I can't believe it! How can he say something like that!? He wants me to be a house wife! The generation changed, the time changed, everything changed but he still wants me to be a house wife!

"Ohhh look! The most famous couple of our campus are arguing!" I heard Hwasa say behind us. I turned around and glared at her.

"What do you want?" I asked getting irritated. "Your fiancé! Can you give him to me!?" She asked while smirking.

"Please don't start fighting on the first day of college, Hwasa!" Jungkook said. He looked irritate as well. "Look the puppet is speaking!" Hwasa said while scoffing.

"Hwasa! Stop it!" Lisa said. "Why should I? Are you getting hurt because I called your boyfriend a puppet?" Hwasa said while smirking.

"You bitch!" Lisa raised her hand to slap Hwasa but I stopped her because I didn't want any of us to get in trouble.

"Lisa don't! We can get in trouble because of her!" I whispered in her ear as she put her hand down.

"What happened? Scared that you will get in trouble for hitting me!?" She asked as I ignored her. "Why aren't you saying something!? Looks like what I said is true! If you hit me then you will get in trouble and your savior, Kim Seok-jin won't arrive in time to save you!" She said while smirking.