Chapter 48

Last Day of Exam...

Y/N's pov...

Finally! Finally I am done with these stupid exams! I can't believe it! Finally I will be free from all these books! I can't wait to give these books back to the library!

"Wohooo!!!" Jungkook shouted as he came towards me, Lisa and Rose after the exam. "How was the exam girls!?" Taehyung asked how was following Jungkook.

"Way better than I thought it would go!" Lisa said heaving a sigh. "Mine went good." Rose said while smiling. "Mine as well!" I joined their conversation.

"I can't wait to go home and cuddle with my blanket and pillow!" Lisa said as we started walking towards the exit.

"Babe, you know very well that I am way more comfortable than your pillow and blanket!" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Lisa's shoulder as Lisa chuckled and kissed him.

"But seriously dude, I am so done with studying!" Rose said while rolling her eyes. "Tell me one person who likes studying!!" Taehyung said while tearing the exam paper.

We finally exited the school gate where I saw my dear husband standing with his back pressed against his car. A smile appeared on my lips seeing him there.

He has been very busy with his work lately while I was busy with my exams. He told me that he was working on a new project and today was the last day for that project. Maybe he completed it early so he decided to come pick me up from college.

He looked at me and smiled widely. I couldn't help but walk towards him and hug him tightly which he gladly returned. I just feel so safe and so comfortable in his arms. It feels like home.

"Lovebirds!" I heard Lisa shout behind me making me break the hug and look towards her. "If you guys are done with your romance then we would like to bid goodbyes and head home." She continued as she came towards me and hugged me.

"See you soon! I don't think we will be able to meet the next two days since I will be very busy sleeping!" She said and broke the hug. Everyone came one by one and hugged me, bidding goodbye, then leaving. I sat in the car as Jin took the driver's seat and started driving.

"So... How was the exam paper?" He asked concentrating on the road. "It was a thin sheet of paper which was white in color!" I said while laughing making him frown.

"I am serious! How did you do in the exam?" He asked and I just smiled. "It was easy so I think I will get good marks." I said and he smiled.

"That's good to hear." He said and that was the last sentence he said during the whole ride.

We soon reached our apartment and the first thing I did was take off my shoes, throw my bag on the couch, run to our room and jump on the bed to sleep.

I heard a chuckle behind me which made me lay straight instead of laying on my stomach. I saw Jin enter the room as he took of his blazer and threw it on the floor.

"Wanna have lunch?" He asked as he sat on the bed beside where I was laying while taking off his watch.

"I am too tired to even get up!" I whined and he just chuckled while keeping his watch on the bedside table.

"Y/N... I wanted to ask you... What are you planning on doing after graduating since I remember you telling me that you wanted to do a job?" Jin asked me while I just lay there thinking of what to say. I didn't think a lot about doing a job after our marriage.

"I feel like I should just stay home for a few days after graduation and then I will think about a job." I said after thinking for a while. "You know, it's okay even if you don't want to work. I mean the way you are behaving I feel like you don't wanna work." Jin said as he looked at me.

"I don't know! I wanna work but I don't wanna work at the same time. I mean... I feel nice when I am at home cooking for you, making lunch for you and waiting for you to return from office. If I strat a job then I won't be able to do any of this!" I groaned as Jin chuckled.

"You can always come and work with me at the company!" Jin said. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah, I think Me, Yoongi and your Dad would use some of your help." He said and I hummed.

"Let's just sleep for now! I don't want to stress myself so fast!" I whined and closed my eyes relaxing myself. I felt Jin get off the bed which made me open my eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he turned towards me. "Going to change my clothes which you didn't do!" He said but I just grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed making him growl in pain.

"No need! Let's sleep! It's been really long few days for us! Take rest first!" I said turned to the other side while closing my eyes.

"But what about the pillow wall?" He asked and I just ignored him since sleep was already taking over me. Before I knew it, I was in a deep slumber.

After a few hours...

*ring* *ring*

I groaned when I heard my alarm ring. I groaned and switched it off by raising my hand since it was above my head.

I felt weight around my waist and a hard thing below my head. My eyes shot up in panic but I was only greeted by a peacefully sleeping Jin.

I was in awe when I saw him sleeping so peacefully. His small snores, his full lips, his nose, everything about him looked so good.

But my peace was broke when I noticed that my head was on Jin's chest and my hand was wrapped around his stomach while his hand was wrapped around my waist. Our legs were tangled with each other making me panic even more.

I removed my hand from his waist and tried untangling my legs from his but it was of no use since Jin already had his eyes opened while groaning.

"What are you doing?" He asked not caring about what position we were in instead he just pulled me closer to him.

"I-I ne-need to g-get off t-the b-bed!" I stuttered a few words out of me which were not ready to come out. "No need! I wanna sleep for a little while!" He said as he turned to face me and brought me a little up, face to face with him.

"J-Jin, lea-leave m-me!" I said trying to get of his hold but it only tightened seeing my efforts.

"This is your mistake! I told you to make the usual pillow wall between us like everyday but you just slept. Now that we are in such a position then let's enjoy it and sleep because I am not letting you go soon!" He said and closed his eyes.

Is he drunk? Is he serious? Should I just stay here? Should I wake him up? Should I sleep? Should I call for help? Should I forcefully get off the bed? Should I-

"You should sleep instead of running your brain!" My thoughts were interrupted by Jin who was speaking with his closed eyes. My heart and brain both betrayed me and agreed to him as sleep took over me again.