Chapter 42

Next day...

Y/N's pov...

It's evening time now and I am gossiping with Hobi oppa and Lia unnie.

Me and Mom went with Lia unnie to get her checked up and everything was normal. Jimin and Dad went to work.

Jin called me 12 to 13 times the whole day. He called me so many times that I was literally getting irritated but it felt nice knowing he cares for me. He called in the morning to wake me up, then he called me again to ask if I had breakfast, to ask if I had lunch, to ask what I was doing, to tell me he was going to office, to tell me he was going to have a meeting, and many more times.

"What are you thinking, Y/N?" Lia unnie asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Nothing." I said and she just gave me a weird look.

"When are you planning to have a baby?" She asked and I choked on my own saliva. "What?" I asked shocked from her question.

"I asked when are you planning to have a baby since you and Jin are the only married couple left to have a child in our group?" She asked again and I refused.

"Unnie, you know Jin and I are not in that kind of intimate relationship. And also, I want to complete my graduation first. I will think about having babies later." I said as Hobi oppa sighed.

"Do what you think is right no one will force you for anything!" Hobi oppa said ruffling my hair while I just hummed.

My phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID. It was Jin.

"Is it Jin this time as well?" Lia unnie asked as I nodded and she sighed. I received the call.

Me: Hey.

Jin: Hey. Did you have dinner?

Me: Yes, I did.

Jin: Good.

Me: Did you have dinner?

Jin: Yeah, Ajumma made dinner as usual.

Me: Hmm.

Jin: Okay then, see you!

Me: See you!

I ended the call and looked at Hobi oppa and Lia unnie who were staring at me.

"What?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders. "Nothing!" They said. "We were just listening to your conversation with Jin." Lia unnie said.
"Let's watch TV." I said and switched on the TV. We started watching the movie.

We were done with quarter of the movie but paused it when I got a call from Jin once more. Hobi oppa looked at me irritated making me receive the call quickly.

Me: Hello?

Jin: Hey! What are you doing?

Me: I was watching TV with Hobi oppa and Lia unnie.

Jin: Okay, enjoy! Bye!

Me: Bye!

I ended the call. "Jin is whipped for you!" Lia unnie said. "No, he is not!" I said. "Trust me Y/N, he is." She said and I just ignored her. "Let's continue watching the movie!" I said and Hobi oppa played the movie.

I again got a call from Jin when we were half way through the movie. "Why is he calling you so much?" Hobi oppa asked irritated but I just received the call.

Jin: Hey!

Me: Hey.

Jin: When will you be back?